Crystal XI _ Define report by print preview XML

Thank you! That what it was!!! the BAQ wasn't shared! I can't believe it was that simple!! Thanks Again!

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "homestyleindustries" <homestyleindustries@...> wrote:
>
> Lissette,
>
> A couple of questions. Did you use the BAQ Report Designer to generate the xml file? Are the other users receiving error message, if so what does the error say?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "liss_c" <lissette.contreras@> wrote:
> >
> > I created a Crystal report from a xml import file generated by a BAQ in Vantage.I have set the datasource to be the latest XML produced by Vantage, however the report appears for only one
> > person in our company: me!! but no one else. My settings are no
> > different than the rest. I've heard from a crystal expert that I need to define the report with the print preview generated by Vantage not with the xml export
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >
> >
> > Lissette Contreras
> > KEC
> > Corona,CA
> >
>
I created a Crystal report from a xml import file generated by a BAQ in Vantage.I have set the datasource to be the latest XML produced by Vantage, however the report appears for only one
person in our company: me!! but no one else. My settings are no
different than the rest. I've heard from a crystal expert that I need to define the report with the print preview generated by Vantage not with the xml export

Any thoughts?

Lissette Contreras
KEC
Corona,CA
Lissette,

A couple of questions. Did you use the BAQ Report Designer to generate the xml file? Are the other users receiving error message, if so what does the error say?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "liss_c" <lissette.contreras@...> wrote:
>
> I created a Crystal report from a xml import file generated by a BAQ in Vantage.I have set the datasource to be the latest XML produced by Vantage, however the report appears for only one
> person in our company: me!! but no one else. My settings are no
> different than the rest. I've heard from a crystal expert that I need to define the report with the print preview generated by Vantage not with the xml export
>
> Any thoughts?
>
>
> Lissette Contreras
> KEC
> Corona,CA
>
I would guess the BAQ is not marked as "Shared". It's a check box on the Detail tab of the BAQ.

Denton

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "homestyleindustries" <homestyleindustries@...> wrote:
>
> Lissette,
>
> A couple of questions. Did you use the BAQ Report Designer to generate the xml file? Are the other users receiving error message, if so what does the error say?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "liss_c" <lissette.contreras@> wrote:
> >
> > I created a Crystal report from a xml import file generated by a BAQ in Vantage.I have set the datasource to be the latest XML produced by Vantage, however the report appears for only one
> > person in our company: me!! but no one else. My settings are no
> > different than the rest. I've heard from a crystal expert that I need to define the report with the print preview generated by Vantage not with the xml export
> >
> > Any thoughts?
> >
> >
> > Lissette Contreras
> > KEC
> > Corona,CA
> >
>