Custom Order Entry form opens to bottom right of form

I can see I was unclear in my description.
I's not the location where the form opens up. I'm referring to the form opening up within its window.
When the Order form opens, the user must scroll to the left of the
window to see the left side. When an Order number is entered, the form must be scrolled up from the bottom and to the left to see the form correctly.
All of the rest of the forms open up in their windows fully scrolled to the top and left. I want this customized form to do the same.

Thanks,

Dave
8.03.407A p
Xybix

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> If I understand your problem, the customer form is not displaying on the screen in the position you want it to.
>
> Open the form in developer mode. Open Tools/Customizaions. Select the top item in the tree view (SalesOrderForm). In the Control box under Location, type the location of where you want the form. Tab out and you should see the form move. Hit save and then exit out. The form should now default to the location you entered.
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: ofcwiz <DavidH@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 1:41:34 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Custom Order Entry form opens to bottom right of form
>
>
> I created a custom Order Entry form and when you open the form with no record, it opens top and right orientation, not top and left justified as it should be.
> The bigger problem is that once you enter an Order number and click on TAB, it rearranges itself to bottom and right. Again, I would like it to move to top and left.
> I cannot find the control for this action in the customize area anywhere.
>
> Anybody been here before and have a solution?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
> 8.03.704A P
> Xybix
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
I created a custom Order Entry form and when you open the form with no record, it opens top and right orientation, not top and left justified as it should be.
The bigger problem is that once you enter an Order number and click on TAB, it rearranges itself to bottom and right. Again, I would like it to move to top and left.
I cannot find the control for this action in the customize area anywhere.

Anybody been here before and have a solution?

Thanks,
Dave
8.03.704A P
Xybix
If I understand your problem, the customer form is not displaying on the screen in the position you want it to.

Open the form in developer mode. Open Tools/Customizaions. Select the top item in the tree view (SalesOrderForm). In the Control box under Location, type the location of where you want the form. Tab out and you should see the form move. Hit save and then exit out. The form should now default to the location you entered.

Sent: Friday, March 27, 2009 1:41:34 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Custom Order Entry form opens to bottom right of form

I created a custom Order Entry form and when you open the form with no record, it opens top and right orientation, not top and left justified as it should be.
The bigger problem is that once you enter an Order number and click on TAB, it rearranges itself to bottom and right. Again, I would like it to move to top and left.
I cannot find the control for this action in the customize area anywhere.

Anybody been here before and have a solution?

Thanks,
Dave
8.03.704A P
Xybix

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]