Custom Row Rules - Custom Action, why does this code loop

Hi

fixed
edV.dataView[edV.Row][“PriceListStatus_c”]=1; should be args.Row[“PriceListStatus_c”]=1; Doh!

I am trying to highlight the DspDocUnitPrice field on the Order Detail tab. I need to check two fields BreakListCode and DiscBreakListCode, if both are null I set a UD field PriceListStatus_c to 1, if either, or both, has a value I set PriceListStatus_c to 2. By default PriceListStatus_c is 0.

The CustomRule checks the PriceListStatus_c value and if it is 0, triggers the CustomRuleAction.

When create a new line or changing the partnumber of an existing line it works. If I retrieve a previously created order the code ‘appears’ to be set it must not be as it loops back to the the CustomRule again.

I have tried with edV.Notify(new EpiNotifyArgs(“SalesOrderForm”,edV.Row,edV.Column)); commented in and out.

any ideas?

Thanks.

private bool OrderDtlPriceListStatus_c0_CustomRuleCondition(Ice.Lib.ExtendedProps.RowRuleDelegateArgs args)
{
bool result = false;
// ** RowRuleDelegateArgs Properties: args.Arg1, args.Arg2, args.Context, args.Row
// ** put Row Rule condition evaluation logic here

if(args.Row["PartNum"].ToString() == "") return false;

if(args.Arg1.ToString() == "0")
	{
		return true;
	}
	else
	{
		return false;
	}

}
private void OrderDtlPriceListStatus_cDelegate0_CustomRuleAction(Ice.Lib.ExtendedProps.RowRuleDelegateArgs args)
{
	// ** RowRuleDelegateArgs Properties: args.Arg1, args.Arg2, args.Context, args.Row
	// ** put custom Rule Action logic here
	EpiDataView edV = (EpiDataView)oTrans.EpiDataViews["OrderDtl"];
	var test1 = args.Row["BreakListCode"].ToString();
	var test2 = args.Row["DiscBreakListCode"].ToString();

if(test1 == "" && test2 == "")
	{
		edV.dataView[edV.Row].BeginEdit();
		edV.dataView[edV.Row]["PriceListStatus_c"]=1;
		edV.dataView[edV.Row].EndEdit();
	}
	else
	{