Customer.GetNetCustomer Method

I figured it out. I overlooked the fact that Terms provides a default under it's maintenance program. I guess the Post-Processing code was conflicting with the normal default code. I simply removed the Post-Processing code, set the default through the Terms Maintenance and it's working as expected.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Vonderhaar" <tvonderhaar@...> wrote:
>
> Anyone?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Vonderhaar" <tvonderhaar@> wrote:
> >
> > I have added a Post-Processing method directive to the Customer.GetNewCustomer in hopes of setting various fields defaults. A few of the fields are one the main Customer tab and one of the fields is Terms under the Billing tab. When the code runs (I have no condition, only an action), the fields on the Customer tab populate correctly, but the Terms on the Billing tab does not. If I save the record, the Terms does get set correctly. The code I have is:
> >
> > FOR EACH ttCustomer:
> > Assign ttCustomer.ShortChar02="Any".
> > Assign ttCustomer.ShortChar03="Mail".
> > Assign ttCustomer.CustomerType="CUS".
> > Assign ttCustomer.TermsCode="B".
> > END.
> >
> > I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.
> >
>
I have added a Post-Processing method directive to the Customer.GetNewCustomer in hopes of setting various fields defaults. A few of the fields are one the main Customer tab and one of the fields is Terms under the Billing tab. When the code runs (I have no condition, only an action), the fields on the Customer tab populate correctly, but the Terms on the Billing tab does not. If I save the record, the Terms does get set correctly. The code I have is:

FOR EACH ttCustomer:
Assign ttCustomer.ShortChar02="Any".
Assign ttCustomer.ShortChar03="Mail".
Assign ttCustomer.CustomerType="CUS".
Assign ttCustomer.TermsCode="B".
END.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.
Anyone?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Vonderhaar" <tvonderhaar@...> wrote:
>
> I have added a Post-Processing method directive to the Customer.GetNewCustomer in hopes of setting various fields defaults. A few of the fields are one the main Customer tab and one of the fields is Terms under the Billing tab. When the code runs (I have no condition, only an action), the fields on the Customer tab populate correctly, but the Terms on the Billing tab does not. If I save the record, the Terms does get set correctly. The code I have is:
>
> FOR EACH ttCustomer:
> Assign ttCustomer.ShortChar02="Any".
> Assign ttCustomer.ShortChar03="Mail".
> Assign ttCustomer.CustomerType="CUS".
> Assign ttCustomer.TermsCode="B".
> END.
>
> I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.
>