Customer Shipment Entry

Users are reporting that when they are scanning lines into customer shipment entry from barcodes that on occasion the qty is populating a random amount and not the amount connected to the unit of measure. We have auto qty on. I have scanned barcodes to notepad to make sure that the code was right and no additional data was on the barcode. Users are stating this started when we where upgrading to 10.2.700.12 and informing me now.

This is random across multiple users and multiple scanners so nothing common that way, Its not just one barcode either.

Below are the notes on the issue
I was informed that we are having a number of issues within customer shipment entry that are not consistent but a try headache for the team to manage. They can scan a barcode and instead of the amount coming up correctly for the pack it pulls in a random value. In the example below they scanned the barcode for 395 which should have a qty of 5 but it entered 30. It’s very random as I was packing 6 parts early and one had an issue.

Looking at the data in Epicor it appears right.

Any thoughts would be helpful as I can not figure this one for the team.

What step is triggering the print of the label? Do you also know if this is a bartender label or a SSRS report? Have you confirmed that the label is pointing to the correct field?

I know we have a handheld menu but never actually worked on it so this may be a dumb question but, is the barcode being scanned by a HH running epicor and is the qty 30 seen on the same HH screen?

There is no printing of the labels. I took pictures as examples of the barcode, screen and Dashboard in Epicor we created

We are not using handhelds at this time . This is occur at the packing station.

I have received a similar complain from our shipping department. We are on 10.2.600.9 and also using customer shipment entry - pack out tab. Our parts are all barcoded and it saves the users time to just scan in part number barcode and have the auto qty check on.

How did you enable Auto Qty check @kfierce ? Code I am assuming as I did not see it as a default property in customization.