Customer/Supplier Portal Users

Brad,

Have you made your supplier portal available to your suppliers? Or is it strictly an internal tool?

"Zac" Jason Woodward
Network Administrator
Intermountain Electronics, Inc.
O: 877-544-2291
M: 435-820-6515
F: 435-637-9601
www.ie-corp.com

Creating customer confidence through extraordinary service and experienced industry experts.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of brad_boes
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 6:49 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Customer/Supplier Portal Users

We are on 9.05.600b and we are using the supplier portal functionality daily.

The main usage is putting BAQ based views for demand, forecast and deliveries to the web portal depending on the type of commodity, supplier leadtimes, etc.

We also have PO lookup views available. I don't think we are using too many of the standard views provided out of the box.

We have been using the supplier portal live since Jan 2011. It is now a critical part of our daily purchasing processes.

Currently there are three peices to the supplier portal, the BAQ, the portal view and sharepoint web site.

I have heard that it is possible to go from BAQ to Dashboard and then to SharePoint with out using the portal view piece. We are starting to attempt this setup to experiment with thismethod. I do think you would need to be on the 9.05.60x versions to do this.

We have not gotten into the customer portal yet, that is on the wish list.

Brad Boes
Metalworks

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Ken Williams <kwilliams@...> wrote:
>
> Any live users out there that are willing to share how you're using it?
>
> Thanks in advance for any time you may be willing to share,
> Ken
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Any live users out there that are willing to share how you're using it?

Thanks in advance for any time you may be willing to share,
Ken

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We are on 9.05.600b and we are using the supplier portal functionality daily.

The main usage is putting BAQ based views for demand, forecast and deliveries to the web portal depending on the type of commodity, supplier leadtimes, etc.

We also have PO lookup views available. I don't think we are using too many of the standard views provided out of the box.

We have been using the supplier portal live since Jan 2011. It is now a critical part of our daily purchasing processes.

Currently there are three peices to the supplier portal, the BAQ, the portal view and sharepoint web site.

I have heard that it is possible to go from BAQ to Dashboard and then to SharePoint with out using the portal view piece. We are starting to attempt this setup to experiment with thismethod. I do think you would need to be on the 9.05.60x versions to do this.

We have not gotten into the customer portal yet, that is on the wish list.

Brad Boes
Metalworks

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Ken Williams <kwilliams@...> wrote:
>
> Any live users out there that are willing to share how you're using it?
>
> Thanks in advance for any time you may be willing to share,
> Ken
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>