Customer Wants Invoice (And Job) Split

But the misc invoices ARE the original invoices. There would be no other invoices. The original invoice was the one invoice sent. They want two invoices, that is what you are giving them.

Remember, in my suggestion, you cancelled the original invoice with the Credit.

Charlie Smith

CTCharlie@...

Cell: 860-919-1708

Office: 817-860-9862

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 1:38 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Customer Wants Invoice (And Job) Split

Thanks, Charlie. That may be what we have to do, but sometimes they need the original invoice to get financing.

I've played around with entering a part number that doesn't exist in inventory on a quote (so I can set the product group), and then creating an order from that. The printed order looks like a regular order. I should get the revenue GL for the product group that way.

Any problems with that?

Thanks,

Joe

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Charlie Smith ctcharlie@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Write a Credit Memo and then two separate Miscellaneous invoices?

Charlie Smith

CTCharlie@...

Hi,

We built an order from the configurator, with a configured part which consisted of three assembly part numbers. We built the equipment, completed the job, shipped, invoiced, and closed the job. In February.

Now they want us to bill them for the equipment on two separate invoices -- two parts on one invoice, one on another.

What's a non-terrible-awful way to reverse all this and reissue the correct jobs? In February?

Thanks,

Joe Trent

Bigham Ag Equipment

Write a Credit Memo and then two separate Miscellaneous invoices?

Charlie Smith

CTCharlie@...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 11:54 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Customer Wants Invoice (And Job) Split

Hi,

We built an order from the configurator, with a configured part which consisted of three assembly part numbers. We built the equipment, completed the job, shipped, invoiced, and closed the job. In February.

Now they want us to bill them for the equipment on two separate invoices -- two parts on one invoice, one on another.

What's a non-terrible-awful way to reverse all this and reissue the correct jobs? In February?

Thanks,

Joe Trent

Bigham Ag Equipment

Thanks, Charlie. That may be what we have to do, but sometimes they need the original invoice to get financing.

I've played around with entering a part number that doesn't exist in inventory on a quote (so I can set the product group), and then creating an order from that. The printed order looks like a regular order. I should get the revenue GL for the product group that way.

Any problems with that?

Thanks,

Joe

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Charlie Smith ctcharlie@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;">Write a Credit Memo and then two separate Miscellaneous invoices?<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;"><u></u>Â <u></u></span></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;">Charlie Smith<u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;"><a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="mailto:CTCharlie@...">CTCharlie@...</a><u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;">Cell: <a rel="nofollow">860-919-1708</a><u></u><u></u></span></p><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;">Office: <a rel="nofollow">817-860-9862</a><u></u><u></u></span></p></div><p class="ygrps-yiv-943216119MsoNormal"><span style="font-size:11.0pt;color:#1f497d;"><u></u>Â </span></p></div></div></div></div></div></blockquote></div></span></blockquote></div></div>