Customization problem with GetNewQuoteDtl

You'll likely need to call the "ChangePart" Method, do a Trace and Replicate

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM, jps@... [vantage] <vantage@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><p><span>We are using Epicor version 9.05.603 64bit SQL Non-Unicode</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>Does anyone know why this code returns the error: &quot;Part is Mandatory&quot;</span></p><p><span><br></span></p><p><span>    Dim qAdpt As QuoteAdapter = New QuoteAdapter([FormName])<br>    qAdpt.BOConnect()<br>    qAdpt.GetByID(1040)<br>    qAdpt.GetNewQuoteDtl(1040)<br>    qAdpt.QuoteData.QuoteDtl.Rows(0)(&quot;PartNum&quot;) = &quot;TESTINGFROMCODE&quot;<br>    qAdpt.QuoteData.QuoteDtl.Rows(0)(&quot;LineDesc&quot;) = &quot;Description&quot;<br>    qAdpt.Update()<br>    qAdpt.Dispose()</span></p><p><br></p><p>If fails at the Update method.  If I do this exact thing with the BL tester it works.  </p><p><br></p><p>I changed the name of the form on purpose to [FormName]</p><p><br></p><p>Thanks is advance,</p><p>Jeff</p><span><p><br></p><p><br></p></span><p></p>

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>

We are using Epicor version 9.05.603 64bit SQL Non-Unicode

Does anyone know why this code returns the error: "Part is Mandatory"

Dim qAdpt As QuoteAdapter = New QuoteAdapter([FormName])
    qAdpt.BOConnect()
    qAdpt.GetByID(1040)
    qAdpt.GetNewQuoteDtl(1040)
    qAdpt.QuoteData.QuoteDtl.Rows(0)("PartNum") = "TESTINGFROMCODE"
    qAdpt.QuoteData.QuoteDtl.Rows(0)("LineDesc") = "Description"
    qAdpt.Update()
    qAdpt.Dispose()

If fails at the Update method.  If I do this exact thing with the BL tester it works. 

I changed the name of the form on purpose to [FormName]

Thanks is advance,

Jeff