Customization to Project screen using UD table

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I'd like to attach a UD table to the project entry main screen and be
able to enter data into the UD table from that screen. I've attached UD
tables before to combo boxes but have never done anything like this.
Can it be done and, if so, can you provide some direction? I'm in
Epicor 9 but I'll certainly look at info from any version. Thanks!

Alison Levy | IT Manager | Mats Inc.
dir: 781-573-0291 | cell: 781-964-1698 | fax: 781-232-5191
alevy@... | www.matsinc.com Ask us about our clean, green and beautiful matting and flooring

This message is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi,
Can someone tell me what the "Allow Historical Dates" box does when you Generate Purchasing Suggestions. I have looked in the application help and this is the only item not listed.
Thanks, Nicole
Nicole

It means if you have a purchased part requirement due, say - tomorrow - for a part with a 3 month lead time, it will happily create an impossible plan that required you to place the PO 3 months ago.

(3 months ago being the 'historical date' of suggested PO placement to stay within the part's L/T.)

In some environments, it can be the least/worst way to go.

I would say most environments would not benefit from using this feature though and would likely suffer significant customer service problems trying to adapt to it.

Rob

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, nweining@... <nweining@...> wrote:

Subject: [Vantage] Generate Puchasing Suggestions check boxes
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 4:55 PM

Hi,
Can someone tell me what the "Allow Historical Dates" box does when you Generate Purchasing Suggestions. I have looked in the application help and this is the only item not listed.
Thanks, Nicole