Cycle Count Auto-Selection Criteria

Parts that are marked inactive will be skipped, yet parts that are on hold will not. Once you pull in the auto-selected parts (which uses ABC codes to calculate), then you should be able to delete individual parts you don't want (i.e. parts on hold).

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Justin Lape <jpl245@...> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know what factors permanently prevent a part from being pulled in by the auto-selection function for a physical or cycle count such as a part being marked Inactive, Hold status checked, etc? I have several parts in my system that are either marked inactive or are "on hold" or both and I want to know if I need to worry about them showing up in my cycle count auto-selection.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers,
>
> JL
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Does anyone know what factors permanently prevent a part from being pulled in by the auto-selection function for a physical or cycle count such as a part being marked Inactive, Hold status checked, etc? I have several parts in my system that are either marked inactive or are "on hold" or both and I want to know if I need to worry about them showing up in my cycle count auto-selection.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

JL

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]