Dashboard Layout Help needed, please

I’m trying to either “embed” two of the queries for this dashboard to the top section that holds the tracker or put them all side-by-side. I’m not sure how to “shorten” the tracker so I can put them all side by side, nor how I could “embed” them on the tracker. Here’s a screen shot of what I’m trying to accomplish:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!

I’m not sure if you can get them side by side. But I am pretty sure you could have them stacked. Like:

TrackerView
Query1
Query2
Query3

Agree with @jkane, the views can be docked.
@Beth click on the “blue strap” where it is written “job information” and move them to the area which you prefer.

Hi Beth, In E9 this was possible. I have been able to dock dashboard items in each corner and get a result like the job Manger screen. This has proven to be more difficult in E10 but still possible. It seems like the docking location is offset somehow from the actual location which makes it more of a trial and error thing.

1 Like

That is why I thought I could do this…because I’m remembering it from E9! The thought behind doing it was that people have an issue with clicking all the time to see data, especially data that is only 1 or 2 lines. I had the two “boxes” just below the “Shipments/Receipts” area on two separate tabs. I guess I could “dock” them individually just under the tracker but it takes up so much valuable real estate.

Thanks for the help!

If you figure it out, please update. The closest I have come is with a tracker view, but it’s not pretty like your example. With a tracker view, I would have my input prompt strings and the first query in one section. It wouldn’t be in a grid view. You would still be left to stack the Issue Material Section, though.

I too would be interested if you figure this out. Love the design and was asked for something similar recently.

I haven’t had much success, unfortunately. I am going to try using a customization, but I’m not having a lot of hope. I’ll update the post if and when I figure something out. Thanks for the replies and the encouragement to try!