Dashboard layouts

I posted the screen shots in the photos section. Tracker docked, and hidden tracker to see what I am dealing with.

So I am trying to create a dashboard with a tracker filter. It seemed to work fine last week and now it's acting funny and I can't get it to display correctly. The tracker is on the sheet but it's hidden behind the grid view. I can pop it out and it functions, but I want it to just be docked above the grid view (like I had it before).

Full disclosure I was messing around with the customize tracker view and could have easily messed up something in there. But if you know where to go to fix it, that would be good learning for me.

Thanks,

Brandon

Sometimes those panels “break free”.  You can get them to go back to their original position by double clicking on the top border.

Brenda

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2016 1:44 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] dashboard layouts

So I am trying to create a dashboard with a tracker filter. It seemed to work fine last week and now it's acting funny and I can't get it to display correctly. The tracker is on the sheet but it's hidden behind the grid view. I can pop it out and it functions, but I want it to just be docked above the grid view (like I had it before).

Full disclosure I was messing around with the customize tracker view and could have easily messed up something in there. But if you know where to go to fix it, that would be good learning for me.

Thanks,

Brandon

that's not it. I tried to attach a screen shot to show what I am talking about, but it looks like the forums won't keep them attached.

When it's docked (or double clicked like you say) it hides totally behind the grid view. I can see the title bar, but I can't see the tracker. If I double click on the bar, it "breaks free" and I can see/use it. However, I want it docked. Usually you can drag it around and it will dock to different sides of the window with the grid view and split up the real estate. It looks like it should work, but whenever I drop it, it goes back to being behind the grid.