Dashboard question (V803.409c)

While in dashboard developer mode, just click and drag the column length to make it bigger and click save.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "nancy.leifheit" <nleifheit@...> wrote:
>
> I have created a UD02 table - UD02.Character02 field contains multiple lines of information (I have it set as a multi line field). I then created a DB - this dashboard is linked to OrderHead bringing in only that customers information.
>
> I also have DB at the OrderLine - brings in information based on the customer and the part number.
>
> Here is my question >> How can I make the multiple lines of information display (I am getting 1 line - they can hover but the hover only lasts a couple of seconds)
>
I have created a UD02 table - UD02.Character02 field contains multiple lines of information (I have it set as a multi line field). I then created a DB - this dashboard is linked to OrderHead bringing in only that customers information.

I also have DB at the OrderLine - brings in information based on the customer and the part number.

Here is my question >> How can I make the multiple lines of information display (I am getting 1 line - they can hover but the hover only lasts a couple of seconds)