DateTime Parameter in BAQ caused Server Side Exception

I created a BAQ in a system running 10.0.7.400, I defined a Parameter called StartDate.

When I press the Analyze button, it gives me this error. Any ideas how to fix this?

Server Side Exception

String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail 
============
Description:  String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Program:  Ice.Services.BO.DynamicQuery.dll
Method:  PrepareParamList
Original Exception Type:  FormatException
Server Trace Stack:     at Ice.Services.BO.DynamicQuerySvc.PrepareParamList(DynamicQueryRow srcQuery, DynamicQueryTableset queryDS, QueryExecutionTableset executionParams, List`1 qBuilders, Boolean forAnalyze)
   at Ice.Services.BO.DynamicQuerySvc.Analyze(DynamicQueryTableset queryDS, QueryExecutionTableset executionParams, List`1& errorMessages)
   at Ice.Services.BO.DynamicQuerySvcFacade.Analyze(DynamicQueryTableset queryDS, QueryExecutionTableset executionParams, List`1& errorMessages)
   at SyncInvokeAnalyze(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
   at Epicor.Hosting.OperationBoundInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Func`2 func)
   at Epicor.Hosting.Wcf.EpiOperationInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)
   at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

Client Stack Trace 
==================
   at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase`1.ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException(Exception ex, DataSet[] dataSets)
   at Ice.Proxy.BO.DynamicQueryImpl.Analyze(DynamicQueryDataSet queryDS, QueryExecutionDataSet executionParams, List`1& errorMessages)
   at Ice.Adapters.DynamicQueryAdapter.Analyze(DynamicQueryDataSet ds, QueryExecutionDataSet queryExecution, List`1& messages)

@TobyLai
What is the data type of the parameter

Date Type is date
and Format is {date}

I suspect is something to do with the culture, but I do not know how to fix it at this point of time.

I set my account to language and culture to US and also the client PC to English (United States) and the error goes away. If anyone know how to set the language to Australia, please let me know the proper procedure.