Days of Supply not working?

Public Cloud PILOT environment, just upgraded to 10.2.700 last weekend, and the Days of Supply setting doesn’t seem to be working. We have both a Min On Hand and a Days of Supply value on several parts, but after a MRP Regen we are getting multiple suggestions for the same part for the same order date. This is a new installation and this is the first time I’ve been testing the MRP parameters, so I can’t say that it’s the new version that’s the problem, but I don’t know any other settings that are required for Days of Supply to act properly (group PO Suggestions).

Ideas where I should be looking?

I’m assuming these are all buy to inventory?

Yes, all are typecode P, nonstock FALSE, quantity bearing TRUE (single site, single company)

Can you make a screen shot of the timephase?

I would have to poke around a bit to figure it out. There’s a lot of settings that can mess things up, and I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for without clicking around.

Yeah, I couldn’t think of anything off the top of my head either. I’ll keep looking. Thanks!

@Ernie There is a feature we use that will keep them separate if the job material comment is different.

Run MRP only for that part with Logging setting to MRP and review the log file.

it looks like there are three different jobs that need this part. I am wondering if someone erroneously clicked the “purchase Direct” flag on the jobs for this material?

Please, show us the source field in the Time Phase grid