DemandEntry BO DeletebyID method

Yes often the deletebyID methods are not implemented and you should use Update with a rowmod of "D" instead

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of reptcon
Sent: 05 February 2013 20:25
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] DemandEntry BO DeletebyID method

When I call the DemandEntry BO DeleteByID Method with a DemandContractNum and DemandHeadSeq, the deletion doesn't happen and I get this in the appserver log:

demandHeadBeforeDelete server/bo/DemandEntry/DemandEntry.p' Line:61346) ** No ttDemandHead record is available. (91)

But there is no dataset in the call, it is simply DeleteByID (contractNum, Seq).

Is this a known problem?
RETURN-VALUE is: Unexpected error - see appserver logs.

I tried adding a GetbyID call prior to the DeleteById to "prime the pump" but it doesn't make any difference. The GetbyID is finding the header and returning ttDemandHead, so I know the contractNum and Seq are OK.

- Chris

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
When I call the DemandEntry BO DeleteByID Method with a DemandContractNum and DemandHeadSeq, the deletion doesn't happen and I get this in the appserver log:

demandHeadBeforeDelete server/bo/DemandEntry/DemandEntry.p' Line:61346) ** No ttDemandHead record is available. (91)

But there is no dataset in the call, it is simply DeleteByID (contractNum, Seq).

Is this a known problem?
RETURN-VALUE is: Unexpected error - see appserver logs.

I tried adding a GetbyID call prior to the DeleteById to "prime the pump" but it doesn't make any difference. The GetbyID is finding the header and returning ttDemandHead, so I know the contractNum and Seq are OK.

- Chris