Denton, NC Epicor Vantage Job Opportunity

A recruiter passed this opportunity to me today and I said I would forward it to our group. I know nothing more then what I have here, just contact the recruiter directly if interested. Denton is about halfway between Charlotte and Greensboro, NC (near Salisbury, NC).

I *do* know they want a local NC person (no relocation provided) and they *do not* want independent consultants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ERP Implementation/ Network Support needed in Denton, NC. Currently seeking an individual with manufacturing industry experience and experience enhancing ERP systems. Client industry is furniture manufacturer with global sales. They have implemented Epicor/Vantage ERP system and is seeking individual knowledgeable of its modules and specifically know how they function, how to interface and run reports from software. Provide enhancements when needed.

Other experience sought is strong report writing, network administration and server support. Other ERP systems experience may be suitable but manufacturing environment experience is mandatory. If you are interested and available for this full time position, please forward your current resume and salary request.

Thank you,

Karlton Taylor
Client Partner/Executive Search Consultant
Wyndham Mills International Inc.
245 E. Friendly Ave.
Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Direct: 336-544-1081
Fax: 336-275-3811
krt@...
www.wyndmill.com