DMR Total Quantities Calculations

Robert,
  Groan. I HATE those upgrades. Not knowing what is about to get broken.
Thanks for the info - Karl

Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Vantage] DMR Total Quantities Calculations

Â
Must be a 408 thing. Works fine on 409a.

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:50 PM
Subject: [Vantage] DMR Total Quantities Calculations

Â

Users, I am on Progress 803.408 and a user brought to my attention that after accepting or rejecting material on a DMR the 'Total Quantities' box in the upper-right portion of the screen remained unchanged. The quantity for failed and remaining stay the same. Is this "working per design"? or is this an 803.408 problem that was resolved in another release. I tried closing and re-opening the DMR thinking that might jog the action, but no.
Â
Just to make sure there weren't any customizations getting in the way, I used the base form to review the DMR as well.
Â
Thanks, -Karl

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Users, I am on Progress 803.408 and a user brought to my attention that after accepting or rejecting material on a DMR the 'Total Quantities' box in the upper-right portion of the screen remained unchanged. The quantity for failed and remaining stay the same. Is this "working per design"? or is this an 803.408 problem that was resolved in another release. I tried closing and re-opening the DMR thinking that might jog the action, but no.
Â
Just to make sure there weren't any customizations getting in the way, I used the base form to review the DMR as well.
Â
Thanks, -Karl

Must be a 408 thing. Works fine on 409a.

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 4:50 PM
Subject: [Vantage] DMR Total Quantities Calculations

Â

Â
Â
Thanks, -Karl