DMT Blank Title 95546

#ygrps-yiv-438593026 P.ygrps-yiv-438593026b1e7fd89-0279-4ffe-a16a-1f1bcba0d537 { MARGIN:0cm 0cm 0pt;} #ygrps-yiv-438593026 LI.ygrps-yiv-438593026b1e7fd89-0279-4ffe-a16a-1f1bcba0d537 { MARGIN:0cm 0cm 0pt;} #ygrps-yiv-438593026 DIV.ygrps-yiv-438593026b1e7fd89-0279-4ffe-a16a-1f1bcba0d537 { MARGIN:0cm 0cm 0pt;} #ygrps-yiv-438593026 TABLE.ygrps-yiv-438593026b1e7fd89-0279-4ffe-a16a-1f1bcba0d537Table { MARGIN:0cm 0cm 0pt;} #ygrps-yiv-438593026 DIV.ygrps-yiv-438593026Section1 { }

Download the latest version from EpicWeb.

Thanks,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 06 May 2016 14:36
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] DMT

Got a helpdesk ticket from the only person that uses DMT tool. The user recently was given a Windows 10 laptop. It did work on his old Windows 7 device. Does DMT work on Windows 10 (64bit)?  

The DMT tool will not update for me. When I try it tells me it is going to
restart and update and then just closes the program and does not do
anything. I have tried it multiple times over the last week or two and had
the same results. I am not positive, but I thought this worked for me
prior to going to windows 10.

Stephen Edginton (Beng) | Solutions & Technical Director

Mobile:  +44 7734 858415
DDI:  +44 121 314 1179
Main:  +44 (0) 121 314 1170
Web:  www.dotnetit.co.uk

Dot Net IT Limited, One St Kenelm Court, Steel Park Road, Halesowen, B62 8HD, United Kingdom.

DotNetIT

Epicor Platinum Partner

Epicor Alliance Partner

my experience is that order doesn't matter as long as the column names are correct.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Anyone used DMT to load data from Vantage 6.10 to Epicor 9.05.605.
Trying to load jobs with AssemblySeq not sequential and tool doesn't seem to accept.
Any solutions.

Mark Betts

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and may contain information which is commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. Unless expressly authorised by the sender, you must not use, disseminate, copy or distribute the information contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error. In that case, please delete all copies of the email immediately and contact Great Western Manufacturing either by return email or telephone on 07 4636 9120.
We recommend that you scan this email and any attachments for viruses before opening. Great Western Manufacturing does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred either directly or indirectly from opening this email or any attachments to it.

Okay, I know it's Thanksgiving but...while the Turkey is in the oven I thought I'd try again to get quote headers into E9 using the DMT tool. I am having no success!

I get an error message "24842 150 ID references invalid ". For the life of me I can't figure out what this error means. I checked to make sure the customer is in the data base and that the customer id is 150. I've tried changing the format of the cell but I still get the same message.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Kathy

I get an error message "24842 150 ID references invalid Value". I missed the word value in my message below!

----- Original Message -----
To: Vantage One List <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:43:25 -0000 (UTC)

Okay, I know it's Thanksgiving but...while the Turkey is in the oven I thought I'd try again to get quote headers into E9 using the DMT tool. I am having no success!

I get an error message "24842 150 ID references invalid ". For the life of me I can't figure out what this error means. I checked to make sure the customer is in the data base and that the customer id is 150. I've tried changing the format of the cell but I still get the same message.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Kathy

Ok, we are upgrading to 9.05.700c and we have been using the DMT to clean up our data....it was a mess.

Currently I am trying to delete all old Part Rev Attachments using the DMT. My attachments are on the Rev level so on the DMT I am using Part Revision Attachment. I am getting many errors that say the following: PartRevAttch not found. Is PartRevAttch a table or field?? I can't find it. When I go in E9 I can see the attchments and it lets me delete them.

Any thoughts??

I would contact support but last time I asked questions about the DMT they gave me a hard time.

THanks
Check you column names. Usually that means one it wrong.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, khambleton500@... wrote:
>
> I get an error message "24842 150 ID references invalid Value". I missed the word value in my message below!
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: khambleton500@...
> To: Vantage One List <vantage@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:43:25 -0000 (UTC)
> Subject: [Vantage] DMT
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Okay, I know it's Thanksgiving but...while the Turkey is in the oven I thought I'd try again to get quote headers into E9 using the DMT tool. I am having no success!
>
>
>
> I get an error message "24842 150 ID references invalid ". For the life of me I can't figure out what this error means. I checked to make sure the customer is in the data base and that the customer id is 150. I've tried changing the format of the cell but I still get the same message.
>
>
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
> Kathy
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Yes, I have been modifing and updating data with the DMT. We were on 6.10.

Did you verify your columns?? Check the required columns. Are you putting it into a blank DB?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Mark Betts <mbetts@...> wrote:
>
> Anyone used DMT to load data from Vantage 6.10 to Epicor 9.05.605.
> Trying to load jobs with AssemblySeq not sequential and tool doesn't seem to accept.
> Any solutions.
>
> Mark Betts
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> This email and any attachments to it are confidential and may contain information which is commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. Unless expressly authorised by the sender, you must not use, disseminate, copy or distribute the information contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this communication in error. In that case, please delete all copies of the email immediately and contact Great Western Manufacturing either by return email or telephone on 07 4636 9120.
> We recommend that you scan this email and any attachments for viruses before opening. Great Western Manufacturing does not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred either directly or indirectly from opening this email or any attachments to it.
>
>
>
I have gone back and read most of the posts for DMT and just wondering how many RPM is "normal" understanding everyone's hardware/system setup is different. Besides what I have read if anyone has found a way to speed it up. I am running a APP Server and SQL Server virtualized on the same hardware with SSD Drives with a separate disk array for app, sql data, sql temp and sql logs.

I am converting to E9 and my usrs want all the old data; Orders,Jobs,... (Yes, I tried to talk them out of it). Specifically on Order Detail I am getting anywhere between 30 to 50 RPM and with the amount of records we have that calculates out to 4 1/2 days of DMTing for that alone then I need to move onto SO Releases, Jobs (Head, Asm, Opr, OpDtl, Mtl) POs, etc... It will take a good month I am guessing just to convert the data. That does not seem right. I have already went through the virtualization tuning guide and made some adjustments there and now I am going through the SQL Tuning Guides to attempt to increase performance. I figured with my setup this should go much faster.

Scott
It varies dramatically but that sounds accurate. I have seen some drop to 6 RPM and others upwards of 200 RPMS. It depends on what the server has to do with each record as they come in.

However, I have also noticed that if you were to load DMT onto another computer and run it simultaneously you will find both run at the same speed (essentially doubling your input). I think there is an upper limit but I haven't found it and I have used 5 at the same time. Just split your CSV file into chunks and boot it up.

Make sure to save off a backup on the SQL server after each DMT in case you need to roll back. It is usually quicker to roll back and try again than correct things that went wrong.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of litzer1
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 9:25 AM

I have gone back and read most of the posts for DMT and just wondering how many RPM is "normal" understanding everyone's hardware/system setup is different. Besides what I have read if anyone has found a way to speed it up. I am running a APP Server and SQL Server virtualized on the same hardware with SSD Drives with a separate disk array for app, sql data, sql temp and sql logs.

I am converting to E9 and my usrs want all the old data; Orders,Jobs,... (Yes, I tried to talk them out of it). Specifically on Order Detail I am getting anywhere between 30 to 50 RPM and with the amount of records we have that calculates out to 4 1/2 days of DMTing for that alone then I need to move onto SO Releases, Jobs (Head, Asm, Opr, OpDtl, Mtl) POs, etc... It will take a good month I am guessing just to convert the data. That does not seem right. I have already went through the virtualization tuning guide and made some adjustments there and now I am going through the SQL Tuning Guides to attempt to increase performance. I figured with my setup this should go much faster.

Scott

I have a virtual test environment with the database & app server on same box. My live evironment is running the same versions of software, but on a physical box with the database, log, temp & work files on an ioFusion card.

The exact same BOO load runs 1 record/minute in test and 30 records/minute in live. Very often I'm the only person on the test server, we probably have ~80 users in our live environment during the day.

When I'm updating parts, UD tables and such they typically are running 10x faster on the physical, ioFusion box.

Like you said, it can be all over the board...
Thanks for the info.

I split my extract into 3 different files to start and running it on 3
different workstations. Now it is really crawling, 14 for the first, 9 for
the second and 7 for the third. I think I have to have some
misconfiguration somewhere.

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 11:06 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] DMT

It varies dramatically but that sounds accurate. I have seen some drop to 6
RPM and others upwards of 200 RPMS. It depends on what the server has to do
with each record as they come in.

However, I have also noticed that if you were to load DMT onto another
computer and run it simultaneously you will find both run at the same speed
(essentially doubling your input). I think there is an upper limit but I
haven't found it and I have used 5 at the same time. Just split your CSV
file into chunks and boot it up.

Make sure to save off a backup on the SQL server after each DMT in case you
need to roll back. It is usually quicker to roll back and try again than
correct things that went wrong.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

I have gone back and read most of the posts for DMT and just wondering how
many RPM is "normal" understanding everyone's hardware/system setup is
different. Besides what I have read if anyone has found a way to speed it
up. I am running a APP Server and SQL Server virtualized on the same
hardware with SSD Drives with a separate disk array for app, sql data, sql
temp and sql logs.

I am converting to E9 and my usrs want all the old data; Orders,Jobs,...
(Yes, I tried to talk them out of it). Specifically on Order Detail I am
getting anywhere between 30 to 50 RPM and with the amount of records we have
that calculates out to 4 1/2 days of DMTing for that alone then I need to
move onto SO Releases, Jobs (Head, Asm, Opr, OpDtl, Mtl) POs, etc... It will
take a good month I am guessing just to convert the data. That does not seem
right. I have already went through the virtualization tuning guide and made
some adjustments there and now I am going through the SQL Tuning Guides to
attempt to increase performance. I figured with my setup this should go much
faster.

Scott

I just stop the process and then restarted and now I am getting 39, 29 and
25. Weird

Scott

Scott Litzau
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 4:25 PM

Thanks for the info.

Scott

Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie

<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1

temp and sql logs.

faster.

Scott

Here are some general guidelines for loading with DMT.

If you are on SQL DB perform an Index Rebuild before you load.
Change SQL to Simple vs Full recovery mode

Stop Process and Task Agents while loading
Disable any BPMs or Data Directives (unless you need them for the validation and or automation).
If you do keep then enabled ensure you verify the impact of them on the DMT import process (some BPM wizards do generate memory leaks and degrade performance) watch Appserver memory it should not continue to increase.

If you have windows server 2008, ensure the power mode settings are High Performance
Perform the general Epicor tuning recommendations and on a virtual box ensure you allocate the correct number of vcpus and don't overcommit.

Load with multiple importers if required, this can be as high as 20 instances of DMT to get the required throughput, there is an upper limit on the number of licenses you have in Epicor.
You should stop adding importers when the CPU of the Appserver is at 80%.
When you load with multiple instances ensure you start the same number of Appserver instances as you have DMT import threads, if you don't do this
You will see degrading performance as you add importers. (this is don't in open edge explorer / asbman)

Use the DMT diff tools available from EpicWeb this will split your files for your so you can load into as many as required.
It can also compare an already extracted (and preloaded) CSV file with a newly extracted one and just provide the differences.
This is very useful when piloting and performing regular extracts as you can keep preload and keep your new system in sync before go live leaving only real dynamic data to load over the cut over.

Load in add only mode over add and update as this is faster

Sort data by Company, Plant, Part (primary keys) as this will reduce index fragmentation and allow for DMT to cache better.

Use the latest version of DMT, latest version of Epicor

Run DMT on the Appserver

Script DMT, this doesn't impact on performance but can allow you to script the full load waiting where required and running others in parallel.

Disable on access antivirus and perform a scheduled scan instead for Epicor client and server folders

Review DMT templates and documentation, this include notes such as when loading orders to turn off Ready to process and pass in the EDI flag,
This increases the performance of the base business object and increases the load speed.

if you need higher performance than you can get out of DMT with the standard business objects, Epicor can provide custom extensions that limit the business object validation
I.e. DMT deploys its own business objects dynamically and these are optimised for importing. An example is loading 6,000,000 part / cost and warehouse records @ 7600 RPM with 6 importers.

Kind Regards,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Scott Litzau
Sent: 16 November 2012 22:25

Thanks for the info.

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

temp and sql logs.

faster.

Scott

Stephen,

Thank you for all the great information.

Scott

Stephen Edginton
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 7:10 PM

Disable any BPMs or Data Directives (unless you need them for the validation
and or automation).
If you do keep then enabled ensure you verify the impact of them on the DMT
import process (some BPM wizards do generate memory leaks and degrade
performance) watch Appserver memory it should not continue to increase.

If you have windows server 2008, ensure the power mode settings are High
Performance
Perform the general Epicor tuning recommendations and on a virtual box
ensure you allocate the correct number of vcpus and don't overcommit.

Load with multiple importers if required, this can be as high as 20
instances of DMT to get the required throughput, there is an upper limit on
the number of licenses you have in Epicor.
When you load with multiple instances ensure you start the same number of
Appserver instances as you have DMT import threads, if you don't do this
You will see degrading performance as you add importers. (this is don't in
open edge explorer / asbman)

Use the DMT diff tools available from EpicWeb this will split your files for
your so you can load into as many as required.
It can also compare an already extracted (and preloaded) CSV file with a
newly extracted one and just provide the differences.
This is very useful when piloting and performing regular extracts as you can
keep preload and keep your new system in sync before go live leaving only
real dynamic data to load over the cut over.

Sort data by Company, Plant, Part (primary keys) as this will reduce index
fragmentation and allow for DMT to cache better.

Run DMT on the Appserver

Script DMT, this doesn't impact on performance but can allow you to script
the full load waiting where required and running others in parallel.

Disable on access antivirus and perform a scheduled scan instead for Epicor
client and server folders

Review DMT templates and documentation, this include notes such as when
loading orders to turn off Ready to process and pass in the EDI flag,
This increases the performance of the base business object and increases the
load speed.

if you need higher performance than you can get out of DMT with the standard
business objects, Epicor can provide custom extensions that limit the
business object validation
I.e. DMT deploys its own business objects dynamically and these are
optimised for importing. An example is loading 6,000,000 part / cost and
warehouse records @ 7600 RPM with 6 importers.

Kind Regards,

Behalf Of Scott Litzau

Thanks for the info.

Scott

<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On
Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie

<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1
<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

temp and sql logs.

faster.

Scott

One detail to add to this excellent list...

Disabling BPMs (via un-checking that enabled box) still leaves the BPM code on your server, and DMT wastes a bit of time loading that code before seeing it is disabled. You might get better performance by deleting the disabled code in the Epicor905\BPMExec\xxxBPM folder. Those files will get recreated when you re-enable the BPM.

Brian.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Edginton
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 8:11 PM

Disable any BPMs or Data Directives (unless you need them for the validation and or automation).
If you do keep then enabled ensure you verify the impact of them on the DMT import process (some BPM wizards do generate memory leaks and degrade performance) watch Appserver memory it should not continue to increase.

If you have windows server 2008, ensure the power mode settings are High Performance
Perform the general Epicor tuning recommendations and on a virtual box ensure you allocate the correct number of vcpus and don't overcommit.

Load with multiple importers if required, this can be as high as 20 instances of DMT to get the required throughput, there is an upper limit on the number of licenses you have in Epicor.
When you load with multiple instances ensure you start the same number of Appserver instances as you have DMT import threads, if you don't do this
You will see degrading performance as you add importers. (this is don't in open edge explorer / asbman)

Use the DMT diff tools available from EpicWeb this will split your files for your so you can load into as many as required.
It can also compare an already extracted (and preloaded) CSV file with a newly extracted one and just provide the differences.
This is very useful when piloting and performing regular extracts as you can keep preload and keep your new system in sync before go live leaving only real dynamic data to load over the cut over.

Sort data by Company, Plant, Part (primary keys) as this will reduce index fragmentation and allow for DMT to cache better.

Run DMT on the Appserver

Script DMT, this doesn't impact on performance but can allow you to script the full load waiting where required and running others in parallel.

Disable on access antivirus and perform a scheduled scan instead for Epicor client and server folders

Review DMT templates and documentation, this include notes such as when loading orders to turn off Ready to process and pass in the EDI flag,
This increases the performance of the base business object and increases the load speed.

if you need higher performance than you can get out of DMT with the standard business objects, Epicor can provide custom extensions that limit the business object validation
I.e. DMT deploys its own business objects dynamically and these are optimised for importing. An example is loading 6,000,000 part / cost and warehouse records @ 7600 RPM with 6 importers.

Kind Regards,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Scott Litzau

Thanks for the info.

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

temp and sql logs.

faster.

Scott

I was told by support that if you want to disable all the bpms you can rename that folder and they will be ignored. Just name it back and restart Epicor to reactivate them. I haven't confirmed it but it would be convenient!

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brian Roberts
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 8:57 AM

Disabling BPMs (via un-checking that enabled box) still leaves the BPM code on your server, and DMT wastes a bit of time loading that code before seeing it is disabled. You might get better performance by deleting the disabled code in the Epicor905\BPMExec\xxxBPM folder. Those files will get recreated when you re-enable the BPM.

Brian.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Stephen Edginton

Run DMT on the Appserver

Kind Regards,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Scott Litzau
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Thanks for the info.

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

temp and sql logs.

faster.

Scott

You can run DMT on the same computer many times....

You can even run the same table many times on the same session of DMT...

You don't need to split it into different work stations...

Marco Vissuet
Systems Engineering
Pacific Contours Corporation
Office (619) 670-3900
Fax (619) 670-1643
mvissuet@...<mailto:marcov@...>
http://www.pacificcontours.com/

"The information contained herein may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Warning: - This document contains data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22, U.S.C., Sec 2751, et seq.) as amended, or the Export Administration Act (Title 50, U.S.C., App 2401 et seq.) as amended. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe criminal and civil penalties. Disseminate in accordance with provisions of DoD Directive 5230.25.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom J. Christie
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 8:01 AM

I was told by support that if you want to disable all the bpms you can rename that folder and they will be ignored. Just name it back and restart Epicor to reactivate them. I haven't confirmed it but it would be convenient!

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Brian Roberts
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 8:57 AM

Brian.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Stephen Edginton

Run DMT on the Appserver

Kind Regards,

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Scott Litzau
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Thanks for the info.

Scott

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of
Tom J. Christie
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf Of litzer1
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com><mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

temp and sql logs.

faster.

Scott

Got a helpdesk ticket from the only person that uses DMT tool. The user recently was given a Windows 10 laptop. It did work on his old Windows 7 device. Does DMT work on Windows 10 (64bit)?  

The DMT tool will not update for me. When I try it tells me it is going to
restart and update and then just closes the program and does not do
anything. I have tried it multiple times over the last week or two and had
the same results. I am not positive, but I thought this worked for me
prior to going to windows 10.