Duplicating Parent Case Fields on another tab BAQCombo issue

Hello,
Looks like we had actually added another BAQ combo on the General tab. I though it was an Epicor one.

So I guess my question is useless.  It would be good to alter the behavior of the when the combo populates its data from the BAQ instead of at form load.

Cheers
Simon Hall
Hello,
I have been attempting to duplicate the parent case functionality from the General Tab on the Case form to a New Tab. 

I can see that the second field displays the case description and is a BAQCombo.  using the zEZ_Casees as th BAQ. I created a new BAQCombo and set it up identially to the orginal, everything looks ok,  It looks as if the combo loads when you attempt to enter in a new case number. this has now turned loading a case into a very painful experience for users.

Traces show the dynamicBAQ is loading when you enter in a case for lookup.

There appears to be no property BAWCombo to you to turn off the autoload.  I am sure this is what is happening on the orginal BAQCombo as the base form loads nice and quickly.

Can anyone point me into the right direction to allow me to turn the auto load off?  I am sure it is a property.  Basically I just want it to load when the user clicks on the dropdown arrow.

Cheers
Simon Hall