E10: Configurator - See all input vales after Test Inputs

When running Test Inputs nothing gets saved to the database in E10 (same as in E9) so nothing a query can help with.  

You can open a simple text file as part of your last page on leave and have it write the values of each control into the file.

In E9 you could loop through all controls as they were stored in a temporary table.  In E10 I haven't cracked the data structure in use while the configurator is in use so no simple way to loop through the controls.

Jim Kinneman
Encompass Solutions, Inc
Hello,

I haven’t had a chance to install the ERP10 help files yet so I wasn’t able to look there but…

After running Test Inputs on a configurator, is there a way to see all the values of the inputs?
I have some Page OnLeave code on the last page of my configurator that generates some notes.
I’d like to be able to see these notes as well as all other input values to ensure my code is working.

Joe Rojas | Director of Information Technology | Mats Inc
dir: 781-573-0291 | cell: 781-408-9278 | fax: 781-232-5191

addr: 179 Campanelli Pkwy | Stoughton | MA | 02072-3734
jrojas@... | www.matsinc.com
Ask us about our clean, green and beautiful matting and flooring

[cid:c23184.png@b4544295.40aa4439]
This message is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]