E10 Importing job operations with DMT tool

Sorry it took so long to get back to this but after talking to José from Epicor it looks like the JobOpDtl#OpDtlSeq field was missing from our import.

I am trying to import job operations with the DMT tool and it seems to pull in everything on the operation except for the resource group ID and resource ID. For those two fields I am using JobOpDtl#ResourceGrpID and JobOpDtl#ResourceID. The resource group and resource that is assigned to the operation after the import is complete is the default resource group and/or resource for that operation. I am using version 4.0.2.0 of the DMT tool.

Thanks,
Thomas Crawford

I assume you  are using the Job Operation template correct? What fields are all included in your import?
Yes I am using the Job Operation template. This is the full list of fields that I am using.

Company,JobNum,AssemblySeq,OprSeq,JobOpDtl#JobNum,JobOpDtl#AssemblySeq,
JobOpDtl#OprSeq,OpCode,JobOpDtl#ResourceGrpID,JobOpDtl#ResourceID,JobOpDtl#ResourceGrpDesc,
RunQty,EstSetHours,ProdCrewSize,SetUpCrewSize,ProdStandard,QtyPer,SetupComplete,StartDate,DueDate,
AddedOper,Machines,ProdComplete,ActProdHours,ActSetupHours,QtyCompleted,SetupPctComplete,
SubContract,VendorNumVendorID,IUM,EstScrap,EstScrapType,StdFormat,DaysOut,PartNum,Description,
SchedRelation,StdBasis,StartHour,OpsPerPart,EstProdHours,CommentText,PurPoint,
DueHour,ActProdRwkHours,ActSetupRwkHours,WIName,WIStartDate,WIStartHour,WIDueDate,
WIDueHour,WIQueStartDate,WIQueStartHour,WIMoveDueDate,WIMoveDueHour,QueStartDate,
QueStartHour,MoveDueDate,MoveDueHour,WIMachines,MiscAmt,HoursPerMachine,WIHoursPerMachine,
LoadDate,LoadHour,WILoadDate,WILoadHour,ReloadNum,OperRevNotes_c,OpPieceRate_c,SndAlrtCmpl,
RcvInspectionReq,EstSetHoursPerMch,RevisionNum,AutoReceiptDate,LastLaborDate,Billable,UnitPrice,
BillableUnitPrice,DocBillableUnitPrice,DocUnitPrice,CallNum,CallLine,LaborEntryMethod,PricePerCode,
FAQty,QtyStagedToDate,RFQVendQuotes,RFQNeeded,RFQLine,RFQStat,RFQNum,RestoreFlag,
AnalysisCode
I am not sure the problem. Usually if the field has a dependent, DMT will give you a error message. We use the Bill of operations template quite a bit and use the 
ECOOpDtl#ResourceGrpID
 and 
ECOOpDtl#ResourceID
fields with no issue. I havent tried to use them on the job operation template though. Were you able to get this figured out by chance?
Not yet. I am going to try the Job operation import again soon, Currently I am working on doing a clean setup for our pilot enviroment.