E10 - MES Client?

Duh!  Never would have guessed that.  Thank you very much.

-Todd

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 10:40 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: E10 - MES Client?

Make a copy of your client. Go to the properties and add “-MES” to the end.

Here is an example of what mine looks like…

C:\Epicor\ERP10.0Client\Client\Epicor.exe /config=ERP100500.sysconfig -MES

Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:37 AM
Subject: [Vantage] E10 - MES Client?

Epicor installed E10 for us and showed me where the regular Client Install is but I can’t find an install for the MES client.  Is there such a thing?  I have production managers asking to take a look at it (and the AMM bits) with the training (demo) database.  I’m more used to the Vantage Data Collection so if MES is loads differently for out in the shop I’m not seeing it.  I gentle shove in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Todd C.

Epicor installed E10 for us and showed me where the regular Client Install is but I can’t find an install for the MES client.  Is there such a thing?  I have production managers asking to take a look at it (and the AMM bits) with the training (demo) database.  I’m more used to the Vantage Data Collection so if MES is loads differently for out in the shop I’m not seeing it.  I gentle shove in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Todd C.

Make a copy of your client. Go to the properties and add “-MES” to the end.

Here is an example of what mine looks like…

C:\Epicor\ERP10.0Client\Client\Epicor.exe /config=ERP100500.sysconfig -MES

Sent: Monday, September 15, 2014 11:37 AM
Subject: [Vantage] E10 - MES Client?

Thanks,

-Todd C.