E9: MOM Revision Approved

You would have to use BPMs at that point.  If you really want to use product groups you need to get accounting involved so that they know and understand the financial impact.  Remember Product Groups are part of your revenue stream.

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 3:55 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] RE: E9: MOM Revision Approved

I can associate my ALT Method to Plant B…but when someone enters a Sales Order, they can have it built in Plant A or B.  I can do some customizations/bpms…but wondering if there is sometime already there.

The Product group has a SALES Plant in which you can put plant B.  Now when the order is put in , it defaults.  But now I would need to create a PRODUCT GROUP named Cables and Cables-PlantB.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 11:59 AM

I just checked….In version 10 you can associate a different plant to the alternate method….9 may be another story but check it out….

Manasa

Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 2:56 PM

Check your rev #, I think you associate the plant to the rev, but I am not sure if you can do it on the alternate as well….

Manasa

Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2015 2:31 PM
Subject: [Vantage] E9: MOM Revision Approved

We have been using ALT Methods to create a second BOM for a Plant.  So Plant A is the Main MOM and then an Alt MOM in Plant B.  Initially we were building in Plant A, but now are moving product to Plant B.  For ALT MOM to be approved, the main MOM must be approved.  How to I prevent the product from being built in Plant A now.

Miguel A. Santillan

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM API: This communication, including any attachments, contains information that may be confidential or privileged and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

We have been using ALT Methods to create a second BOM for a Plant.  So Plant A is the Main MOM and then an Alt MOM in Plant B.  Initially we were building in Plant A, but now are moving product to Plant B.  For ALT MOM to be approved, the main MOM must be approved.  How to I prevent the product from being built in Plant A now.

Miguel A. Santillan

Disclaimer

Check your rev #, I think you associate the plant to the rev, but I am not sure if you can do it on the alternate as well….

Manasa

Miguel A. Santillan

Disclaimer

I just checked….In version 10 you can associate a different plant to the alternate method….9 may be another story but check it out….

Manasa

Manasa

Miguel A. Santillan

Disclaimer

I can associate my ALT Method to Plant B…but when someone enters a Sales Order, they can have it built in Plant A or B.  I can do some customizations/bpms…but wondering if there is sometime already there.

The Product group has a SALES Plant in which you can put plant B.  Now when the order is put in , it defaults.  But now I would need to create a PRODUCT GROUP named Cables and Cables-PlantB.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 11:59 AM

Manasa

Manasa

Miguel A. Santillan

Disclaimer

Disclaimer