EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting

Hi

We had this problem

What is happening is that the checkbox is not being copied to the PartMtl table when you save from EcoMtl so when you re open in engineering workbench the checkbox is cleared.

What you need to do is go to (if you have access) System Management - Utilities - Custom Field Mapping

Select your Target Table as PartMtl and Source as EcoMtl
Scroll down to CheckBox01 and Select Checkbox01 the list.
Save
The swap the target and source around and repeat.

This will the copy the checkbox01 setting between tables.

Hope this helps

Mark
Teagle Machinery Ltd

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> It sounds like something on form load? Do you (or does Epicor) automatically have this unchecked on form load?
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Lauchlan
> Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:23 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: RE: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting
>
>
>
> When I run the BAQ after re-entering the Engineering WorkBench the field has been reset to false in the BAQ to match the display - but I haven't done anything to it - there is no BPM or customisation other than this added field
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Vic Drecchio
> Sent: 19 April 2012 14:26
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting
>
> Wait, so even though your BAQ is showing ECOMtl.Checkbox01 set to true, the screen shows it unchecked?
>
> From: adrian.lauchlan
> Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:23 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting
>
> I have created a checkbox field in the Engineering WorkBench on the Materials Detail Tab. It is bound to EcoMtl.Checkbox01. When I save it and check in the revision and run a BAQ against EcoMtl table I can see that this field is ticked. However if I call up the revision again the tickbox is reset to false and I have to tick it again. Any ideas as to why?
>
> I have used different EcoMtl CheckBox fields and put the box in different areas but all with the same result.
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>
> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4946 - Release Date: 04/19/12
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
I have created a checkbox field in the Engineering WorkBench on the Materials Detail Tab. It is bound to EcoMtl.Checkbox01. When I save it and check in the revision and run a BAQ against EcoMtl table I can see that this field is ticked. However if I call up the revision again the tickbox is reset to false and I have to tick it again. Any ideas as to why?

I have used different EcoMtl CheckBox fields and put the box in different areas but all with the same result.
Wait, so even though your BAQ is showing ECOMtl.Checkbox01 set to true, the screen shows it unchecked?

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:23 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting

I have created a checkbox field in the Engineering WorkBench on the Materials Detail Tab. It is bound to EcoMtl.Checkbox01. When I save it and check in the revision and run a BAQ against EcoMtl table I can see that this field is ticked. However if I call up the revision again the tickbox is reset to false and I have to tick it again. Any ideas as to why?

I have used different EcoMtl CheckBox fields and put the box in different areas but all with the same result.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2411/4946 - Release Date: 04/19/12

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
When I run the BAQ after re-entering the Engineering WorkBench the field has been reset to false in the BAQ to match the display - but I haven't done anything to it - there is no BPM or customisation other than this added field

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Vic Drecchio
Sent: 19 April 2012 14:26
Subject: Re: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting

Wait, so even though your BAQ is showing ECOMtl.Checkbox01 set to true, the screen shows it unchecked?

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

It sounds like something on form load? Do you (or does Epicor) automatically have this unchecked on form load?

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Adrian Lauchlan
Subject: RE: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting

When I run the BAQ after re-entering the Engineering WorkBench the field has been reset to false in the BAQ to match the display - but I haven't done anything to it - there is no BPM or customisation other than this added field

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Vic Drecchio
Sent: 19 April 2012 14:26
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Vantage] EcoMtl CheckBox01 resetting

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com>