Epicor 9 SQL Report Services Training

Why not just take a Microsoft SSRS course?

>________________________________
>From: "clederer@..." <clederer@...>
>To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 1:53 PM
>Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9 SQL Report Services Training
>

>Does anyone know where I can find training on Epicor 9 SQL Report Services? I've looked around and have had a hard time finding a good training module.
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Does anyone know where I can find training on Epicor 9 SQL Report Services? I've looked around and have had a hard time finding a good training module.
Are you looking to create reports or are you trying to install the sql reporting services?

Jordan

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this electronic message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual entity or entities named as recipient or recipients. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by electronic mail and permanently delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com/?sts=1048>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clederer@...
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:53 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9 SQL Report Services Training

Does anyone know where I can find training on Epicor 9 SQL Report Services? I've looked around and have had a hard time finding a good training module.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]