Epicor Administration Console

not in the program tree, did find an adminconsole.mmc in common files\epicor software corporation\epicor administration console\Â so I deleted the epicor administration console directory and it let me install the administration console, thanks for the help-never thought to look in common files...

----- Original Message -----
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 6:09:11 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Epicor Administration Console

Â

Can you see Epicor Administration Console in Add/Remove programs?

Or maybe it is already in the Program menu tree and does it launch?
If so, You might even be able to skip this step in your reinstall.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , jdaniel1127@... wrote:
>
> Yes, the adminservice for progress is in my services since I re installed Progress and Epicor 9. I am using the install document and have installed Progress, Progress SP and patches, epicor 9.04.507A, epicor SP and patches, Help application and the next step is to install the Administration console. When I run the epicorutilities.exe and click on install administration console it pops up a box stating " you must remove previous versions of epicor Administration Console before installing this version"
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "b_ordway" <cooner_55421@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:28:36 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Epicor Administration Console
>
> ÂÂ
>
>
>
>
> I wonder if the "AdminService for OpenEdge xx.xx" still listed in your Services?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@> wrote:
> >
> > Tried to re install 9.04.507A on Progress 32 bit and it won't install the Administration console, it says to remove the old one and there isn't one. I deleted Progress and epicor 9, deleted the directories, checked registry and control panel. Do I need to wipe the box and start over or is there something buried in Windows Server somewhere?
> >
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Tried to re install 9.04.507A on Progress 32 bit and it won't install the Administration console, it says to remove the old one and there isn't one. I deleted Progress and epicor 9, deleted the directories, checked registry and control panel. Do I need to wipe the box and start over or is there something buried in Windows Server somewhere?
I wonder if the "AdminService for OpenEdge xx.xx" still listed in your Services?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@...> wrote:
>
> Tried to re install 9.04.507A on Progress 32 bit and it won't install the Administration console, it says to remove the old one and there isn't one. I deleted Progress and epicor 9, deleted the directories, checked registry and control panel. Do I need to wipe the box and start over or is there something buried in Windows Server somewhere?
>
Yes, the adminservice for progress is in my services since I re installed Progress and Epicor 9. I am using the install document and have installed Progress, Progress SP and patches, epicor 9.04.507A, epicor SP and patches, Help application and the next step is to install the Administration console. When I run the epicorutilities.exe and click on install administration console it pops up a box stating " you must remove previous versions of epicor Administration Console before installing this version"

----- Original Message -----
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:28:36 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Epicor Administration Console

Â

I wonder if the "AdminService for OpenEdge xx.xx" still listed in your Services?

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@...> wrote:
>
> Tried to re install 9.04.507A on Progress 32 bit and it won't install the Administration console, it says to remove the old one and there isn't one. I deleted Progress and epicor 9, deleted the directories, checked registry and control panel. Do I need to wipe the box and start over or is there something buried in Windows Server somewhere?
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Can you see Epicor Administration Console in Add/Remove programs?

Or maybe it is already in the Program menu tree and does it launch?
If so, You might even be able to skip this step in your reinstall.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, jdaniel1127@... wrote:
>
> Yes, the adminservice for progress is in my services since I re installed Progress and Epicor 9. I am using the install document and have installed Progress, Progress SP and patches, epicor 9.04.507A, epicor SP and patches, Help application and the next step is to install the Administration console. When I run the epicorutilities.exe and click on install administration console it pops up a box stating " you must remove previous versions of epicor Administration Console before installing this version"
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "b_ordway" <cooner_55421@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:28:36 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Epicor Administration Console
>
> ÂÂ
>
>
>
>
> I wonder if the "AdminService for OpenEdge xx.xx" still listed in your Services?
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@> wrote:
> >
> > Tried to re install 9.04.507A on Progress 32 bit and it won't install the Administration console, it says to remove the old one and there isn't one. I deleted Progress and epicor 9, deleted the directories, checked registry and control panel. Do I need to wipe the box and start over or is there something buried in Windows Server somewhere?
> >
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Or any files like this on your server:
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Epicor Software Corporation\Epicor Administration Console\

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "b_ordway" <cooner_55421@...> wrote:
>
> Can you see Epicor Administration Console in Add/Remove programs?
>
>
> Or maybe it is already in the Program menu tree and does it launch?
> If so, You might even be able to skip this step in your reinstall.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, jdaniel1127@ wrote:
> >
> > Yes, the adminservice for progress is in my services since I re installed Progress and Epicor 9. I am using the install document and have installed Progress, Progress SP and patches, epicor 9.04.507A, epicor SP and patches, Help application and the next step is to install the Administration console. When I run the epicorutilities.exe and click on install administration console it pops up a box stating " you must remove previous versions of epicor Administration Console before installing this version"
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "b_ordway" <cooner_55421@>
> > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> > Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 4:28:36 PM
> > Subject: [Vantage] Re: Epicor Administration Console
> >
> > ÂÂ
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I wonder if the "AdminService for OpenEdge xx.xx" still listed in your Services?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com , "jamesd" <jdaniel1127@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Tried to re install 9.04.507A on Progress 32 bit and it won't install the Administration console, it says to remove the old one and there isn't one. I deleted Progress and epicor 9, deleted the directories, checked registry and control panel. Do I need to wipe the box and start over or is there something buried in Windows Server somewhere?
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>