Error Message - Configurator Save

When I initially open the configurator in a quote and configure the item and save, it works. But then when I reopen the configurator in the quote to make a change and then save I get the following error message:

Application Error

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail

Program: Epicor.ServiceModel.dll
Method: CallWithCommunicationFailureRetry

Client Stack Trace

at Ice.Cloud.ProxyBase1.CallWithCommunicationFailureRetry(String methodName, ProxyValuesIn valuesIn, ProxyValuesOut valuesOut, RestRpcValueSerializer serializer) at Ice.Cloud.ProxyBase1.CallWithMultistepBpmHandling(String methodName, ProxyValuesIn valuesIn, ProxyValuesOut valuesOut, Boolean useSparseCopy)
at Ice.Cloud.ProxyBase`1.Call(String methodName, ProxyValuesIn valuesIn, ProxyValuesOut valuesOut, Boolean useSparseCopy)
at Erp.Proxy.BO.ConfigurationRuntimeImpl.SavePcValueConfiguration(ConfigurationSequenceDataSet configurationSequenceDS, ConfigurationRuntimeDataSet configurationRuntimeDS, PcValueDataSet pcValueDS, Boolean& testPassed, String& failText, PcTestResultsDataSet testResultsDS)
at Erp.Adapters.ConfigurationRuntimeAdapter.SavePcValueConfiguration(PcValueDataSet pcValueDS, Boolean& testPassed, String& failText)

I’ve never seen a Configurator error with this in the trace

I’m not saying it’s your problem, but do you have a BPM on the Configurations/Quote process somewhere? Like a Post process BPM that fires after the Configurator finishes?

2 Likes