Exporting Dashboard to Excel

Good Day:

One hint that might apply. When Pasting into Excel, if a column of data is a mix of numbers and text, some data may be “corrected” ( “—1025- -“ becomes “-1025”); so first format the column as Text before pasting. Not needed 95% of the time.

If using VLOOKUP and it does not work, and you get the funny little green triangles in the cells, create a new column, =Text([cell],0) to convert to true text.

Len

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:58 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Re: Exporting Dashboard to Excel

Good deal. The copy all with labels is fine, some users just want that extra use to open excel automatically!

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:28 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Exporting Dashboard to Excel

Mark,

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help. I never would have found that.

Scott

--- In mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Wagner wrote:
>
> If you want the copy to excel to work on your dashboard, save your dashboard as an assembly. In dashboard maintenance, go to actions menu and then to deploy dashboard. In menu maintenance select dashboard assembly instead of dashboard runtime as your option. Your dashboard will show as an option as a .dll. When your users right click they will now see the copy to excel option
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: sarauscher
> To: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:34 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Exporting Dashboard to Excel
>
> Â
> Fairly dumb question but how to I get a dashboard to be set up to right click and have copy to excel be available. Using 9.05.700c
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

This e-mail and any attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or at 410-472-2900 and then delete the message without using, disseminating, or copying this message or any portion thereof. With e-mail communications you are urged to protect against viruses.

Fairly dumb question but how to I get a dashboard to be set up to right click and have copy to excel be available. Using 9.05.700c
I think that is available in any grid in a Dashboard (even Vantage 8)...You just need to right click in the correct area on a grid...I think is it usually the little box in front of each row in the grid - if you right click there, you can choose to copy selection or copy all...In Vantage 8, you do not get the column headings, I do not know if you will in Epicor 9...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sarauscher
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:34 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Exporting Dashboard to Excel

Fairly dumb question but how to I get a dashboard to be set up to right click and have copy to excel be available. Using 9.05.700c

I believe this comes 'free' with the grid.

*John Driggers*
*Chief Data Wrangler*
*I have an Epicor blog <http://usdoingstuff.com/>. How useful is that?*
*:: 904.404.9233
:: waffqle@...
:: http://www.usdoingstuff.com <http://www.usdoingstuff.com/>

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM, sarauscher <scrausch2@...> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Fairly dumb question but how to I get a dashboard to be set up to right
> click and have copy to excel be available. Using 9.05.700c
>
>
>

We have this occur also in 700C. On some grids you get copy all and copy with labels, but not copy to excel. I have not found a pattern to why yet. Just have the user copy with labels and keep moving.

Greg Payne

-----Original Message-----
From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of John Driggers
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Vantage] Exporting Dashboard to Excel

I believe this comes 'free' with the grid.

*John Driggers*
*Chief Data Wrangler*
*I have an Epicor blog <http://usdoingstuff.com/>. How useful is that?*
*:: 904.404.9233
:: waffqle@...
:: http://www.usdoingstuff.com <http://www.usdoingstuff.com/>

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM, sarauscher <scrausch2@...> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Fairly dumb question but how to I get a dashboard to be set up to
> right click and have copy to excel be available. Using 9.05.700c
>
>
>

------------------------------------

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at 727-578-6280 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."
If you want the copy to excel to work on your dashboard, save your dashboard as an assembly. In dashboard maintenance, go to actions menu and then to deploy dashboard. In menu maintenance select dashboard assembly instead of dashboard runtime as your option. Your dashboard will show as an option as a .dll. When your users right click they will now see the copy to excel option

Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:34 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Exporting Dashboard to Excel

Â

Mark,

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help. I never would have found that.

Scott

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@...> wrote:
>
> If you want the copy to excel to work on your dashboard, save your dashboard as an assembly. In dashboard maintenance, go to actions menu and then to deploy dashboard. In menu maintenance select dashboard assembly instead of dashboard runtime as your option. Your dashboard will show as an option as a .dll. When your users right click they will now see the copy to excel option
>
>
>
> From: sarauscher <scrausch2@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
>
> ÂÂ
> Fairly dumb question but how to I get a dashboard to be set up to right click and have copy to excel be available. Using 9.05.700c
>
>
>
>
>
Where & How do you save the Dashboard as an assembly?

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sarauscher

Mark,

Scott

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> , Mark Wagner wrote:
>
>
>
>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

From the Actions menu select deploy dashboard. It will create the dll assembly.

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:34 AM
Subject: RE: [Vantage] Re: Exporting Dashboard to Excel

Â

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sarauscher
To: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com

Mark,

Scott

--- In mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com , Mark Wagner wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

Good deal. The copy all with labels is fine, some users just want that extra use to open excel automatically!

Â
Mark,

Scott

--- In mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com, Mark Wagner wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> ÂÂ
>
>
>
>
>

In 9.05 when in the Dashboard designer, go to tools > deploy dashboard.

Â

Mark,

Scott

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> , Mark Wagner wrote:
>
>
>
>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>Â
>
> ÂÂ
>
>
>
>
>

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note:Â You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/.%c2%a0
(2) To search through old msg's goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/messages
(3) To view links to Vendors that provide Vantage services goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/linksYahoo! Groups Links

I am on 9.05.700C.

In dashboard designer, I choose Toolsè deploy dashboard.

A box pops up showing smart client application, web access, mobile

The Deploy button is grayed out.... How do I deploy it?

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ted Koch
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:02 AM

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of sarauscher
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>

Mark,

Scott

>
>
>
>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

Useful links for the Yahoo!Groups Vantage Board are: ( Note: You must have already linked your email address to a yahoo id to enable access. )
(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>

Click on smart client

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:12 AM

Â
I am on 9.05.700C.

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ted Koch

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of sarauscher

Mark,

Scott

>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>

Ok, first one I tried, I get compile errors.

--------compile errors------------

Error: CS1002 - line 35 (34) - ; expected

Error: CS1519 - line 35 (34) - Invalid token ';' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1514 - line 31 (30) - { expected

Error: CS1519 - line 31 (30) - Invalid token '.' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 31 (30) - Invalid token ':' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 31 (30) - Invalid token '{' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 35 (34) - Invalid token ';' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1002 - line 39 (38) - ; expected

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token ';' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 43 (42) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1520 - line 44 (43) - Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type

Error: CS1518 - line 47 (46) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 48 (47) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 51 (50) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 52 (51) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 53 (52) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 53 (52) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 54 (53) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 55 (54) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 56 (55) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 56 (55) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 57 (56) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 58 (57) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 59 (58) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 59 (58) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 60 (59) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 119 (118) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1022 - line 131 (130) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS1519 - line 31 (30) - Invalid token '.' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 31 (30) - Invalid token ':' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 31 (30) - Invalid token '{' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 37 (36) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1520 - line 38 (37) - Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token 'if' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1520 - line 40 (39) - Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type

Error: CS0116 - line 42 (41) - A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods

Error: CS1518 - line 42 (41) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 45 (44) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 46 (45) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 47 (46) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 48 (47) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 49 (48) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 50 (49) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 51 (50) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 52 (51) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 54 (53) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 55 (54) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 57 (56) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 58 (57) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 60 (59) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 61 (60) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 62 (61) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 63 (62) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 64 (63) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 65 (64) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 66 (65) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 67 (66) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 68 (67) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 69 (68) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 70 (69) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 71 (70) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 72 (71) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 73 (72) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 74 (73) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 75 (74) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 76 (75) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 77 (76) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 78 (77) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 161 (160) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1022 - line 170 (169) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS0101 - line 31 (30) - The namespace 'Epicor.Mfg.UI.App.WW.OPR741' already contains a definition for 'V_COT_WW'

Error: CS1519 - line 33 (32) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 40 (39) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 40 (39) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 42 (41) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 42 (41) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 43 (42) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 43 (42) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 45 (44) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 45 (44) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 46 (45) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 46 (45) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 48 (47) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 48 (47) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 49 (48) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 49 (48) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 51 (50) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 51 (50) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 52 (51) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 52 (51) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 54 (53) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 54 (53) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 55 (54) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 55 (54) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 57 (56) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 57 (56) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 58 (57) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 58 (57) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 60 (59) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 60 (59) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 61 (60) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 61 (60) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 63 (62) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 63 (62) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 64 (63) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 64 (63) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 66 (65) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 66 (65) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 67 (66) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 67 (66) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 69 (68) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 69 (68) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 70 (69) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 70 (69) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 72 (71) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 72 (71) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 73 (72) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 73 (72) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 75 (74) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 75 (74) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 76 (75) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 76 (75) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 78 (77) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 78 (77) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 79 (78) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 79 (78) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 81 (80) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 81 (80) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 82 (81) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 82 (81) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 84 (83) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 84 (83) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 85 (84) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 85 (84) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 87 (86) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 87 (86) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 88 (87) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 88 (87) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 90 (89) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 90 (89) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 91 (90) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 91 (90) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 93 (92) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 93 (92) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 94 (93) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 94 (93) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 96 (95) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 96 (95) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 97 (96) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 97 (96) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 99 (98) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 99 (98) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 100 (99) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 100 (99) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 102 (101) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 102 (101) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 103 (102) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 103 (102) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 105 (104) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 105 (104) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 106 (105) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 106 (105) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 108 (107) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 108 (107) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 109 (108) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 109 (108) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 111 (110) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 111 (110) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 112 (111) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 112 (111) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 114 (113) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 114 (113) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 115 (114) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 115 (114) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 117 (116) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 117 (116) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 118 (117) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 118 (117) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 120 (119) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 120 (119) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 121 (120) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 121 (120) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 123 (122) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 123 (122) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 124 (123) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 124 (123) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1022 - line 127 (126) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS0101 - line 31 (30) - The namespace 'Epicor.Mfg.UI.App.WW.OPR741' already contains a definition for 'V_COT_WW'

Error: CS1520 - line 44 (43) - Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type

Error: CS1518 - line 95 (94) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 110 (109) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1022 - line 113 (112) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS1002 - line 48 (47) - ; expected

Error: CS1519 - line 48 (47) - Invalid token ';' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

** Compile Failed. **

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:19 AM

Click on smart client

I am on 9.05.700C.

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ted Koch

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of sarauscher

Mark,

Scott

>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/. <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>

I infrequently get those errors, the only time I remember is when I had trouble saving the file where all the dll's get created, possibly a folder permissions issue. Try creating a new dashboard and then try it again

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:23 AM

Â

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token ';' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1518 - line 119 (118) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1022 - line 131 (130) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS1519 - line 37 (36) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1520 - line 38 (37) - Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token 'if' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1520 - line 40 (39) - Class, struct, or interface method must have a return type

Error: CS0116 - line 42 (41) - A namespace does not directly contain members such as fields or methods

Error: CS1518 - line 42 (41) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 45 (44) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 46 (45) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 49 (48) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 50 (49) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 61 (60) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 62 (61) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 63 (62) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 64 (63) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 65 (64) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 66 (65) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 67 (66) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 68 (67) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 69 (68) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 70 (69) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 71 (70) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 72 (71) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 73 (72) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 74 (73) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 75 (74) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 76 (75) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 77 (76) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 78 (77) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 161 (160) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1022 - line 170 (169) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS1519 - line 33 (32) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 39 (38) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 40 (39) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 40 (39) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 42 (41) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 42 (41) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 43 (42) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 45 (44) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 45 (44) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 46 (45) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 46 (45) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 48 (47) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 48 (47) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 49 (48) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 49 (48) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 51 (50) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 51 (50) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 52 (51) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 52 (51) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 54 (53) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 54 (53) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 55 (54) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 55 (54) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 57 (56) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 57 (56) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 58 (57) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 58 (57) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 60 (59) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 60 (59) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 61 (60) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 61 (60) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 63 (62) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 63 (62) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 64 (63) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 64 (63) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 66 (65) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 66 (65) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 67 (66) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 67 (66) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 69 (68) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 69 (68) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 70 (69) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 70 (69) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 72 (71) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 72 (71) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 73 (72) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 73 (72) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 75 (74) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 75 (74) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 76 (75) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 76 (75) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 78 (77) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 78 (77) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 79 (78) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 79 (78) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 81 (80) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 81 (80) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 82 (81) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 82 (81) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 84 (83) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 84 (83) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 85 (84) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 85 (84) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 87 (86) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 87 (86) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 88 (87) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 88 (87) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 90 (89) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 90 (89) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 91 (90) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 91 (90) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 93 (92) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 93 (92) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 94 (93) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 94 (93) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 96 (95) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 96 (95) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 97 (96) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 97 (96) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 99 (98) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 99 (98) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 100 (99) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 100 (99) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 102 (101) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 102 (101) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 103 (102) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 103 (102) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 105 (104) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 105 (104) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 106 (105) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 106 (105) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 108 (107) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 108 (107) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 109 (108) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 109 (108) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 111 (110) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 111 (110) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 112 (111) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 112 (111) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 114 (113) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 114 (113) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 115 (114) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 115 (114) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 117 (116) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 117 (116) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 118 (117) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 118 (117) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 120 (119) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 120 (119) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 121 (120) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 121 (120) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 123 (122) - Invalid token '=' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 123 (122) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 124 (123) - Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1519 - line 124 (123) - Invalid token ')' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

Error: CS1022 - line 127 (126) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS1518 - line 95 (94) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1518 - line 110 (109) - Expected class, delegate, enum, interface, or struct

Error: CS1022 - line 113 (112) - Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Error: CS1519 - line 48 (47) - Invalid token ';' in class, struct, or interface member declaration

** Compile Failed. **

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner

Click on smart client

I am on 9.05.700C.

Mark,

Scott

>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>

It worked perfectly for several other dashboards, but not this one.

Figures, it the most exported one we have.

I’ll call support and get my 30K worth!

Thanks for all the help folks!

It does work nicely for all my other dashboards.

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:41 AM

I infrequently get those errors, the only time I remember is when I had trouble saving the file where all the dll's get created, possibly a folder permissions issue. Try creating a new dashboard and then try it again

Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:23 AM

** Compile Failed. **

From: mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com [mailto:mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mark Wagner

Click on smart client

I am on 9.05.700C.

Mark,

Scott

>
>
>
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
>

(1) To access the Files Section of our Yahoo!Group for Report Builder and Crystal Reports and other 'goodies', please goto: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vantage/files/>