FastClose vs Spreadsheet Server

Those of you who have used FastClose, is it possible to extract information related to production/inventory/etc? From what I understand Spreadsheet Server allows you to pull anything in Epicor into Excel. Is FastClose the same or is it only for financial information?

Hi Elaine,

FastClose is NOT only for Financials. The solution allow you to take information from several Epicor Modules including Inventory and Production. In fact, they are several Templates & Solutions that are delivered out of the box with the solutions.

Here below you can find those example :

Screenshot 2021-10-05 at 11.44.29

Also, all those reports can be run from the FastClose Reader/Designer and/or directly from Excel using the Excel Add-in.

I hope this answer your request. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Have a nice day,

Thierry

2 Likes

I’m writing to second what Thierry has said. FastClose is useful right out of the box with delivered templates in many Epicor Modules. The screen shots Thierry showed you are as delivered without needing to build them. The modules in the current release are General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Sales, Project, Inventory, Purchasing, Fixed Assets, Demand Management, Manufacturing, Banking, Drop Shipments. It’s a great product. I’d be happy to show you the product.

Last time I looked at FastClose it was more from on Premise solution with access to the Database.
Does is support SaaS (Public Cloud) now?

Hi John we fully support Epicor public cloud now with three customers live. Let me know if you would like a call on this.

Regards

Nick