Get shipto addresses in a dropdown

Hello all!

We would like to add a drop down box (ultracombo) which displays only the ship to addresses for any given customer for RMAs. Any given customer may have a different bill to and multiple ship to addresses.

We added a ultracombo to the RMAProcForm (RMA Processing) and added a ShipToAdaptor to it. At the moment, it is displaying ALL ship to addresses, I need to figure out a way to filter that information.

Here is where I am getting an error while trying to reach that goal: using an existing example from epicor, I wrote this code:

Private Function GetCustomerID() as String
Dim customerIDRet as String = String.Empty
Dim customerAdapter as CustomerAdapter = New CustomerAdapter(RMAProcForm)
customerAdapter.BOConnect()
Dim customerID as String = RMAProcForm.Session.CustomerCustID
dim found as Boolean = customerAdapter.GetByID(customerID)

If (found) Then
customerIDret = customerID
customerAdapter.Dispose()
End If

Return customerIDRet
End Function

I am calling this function in EpiViewNotification, as a test for now, like so:
If (args.Row > -1) Then
MessageBox.Show(GetCustomerID)
End If

Essentially, I am trying to get the customerID from the current form that is open (which is RMAProcForm). This code compiles fine, but on execution a error gets throws which says "Public member 'CustomerCustID' on type 'Session' not found.". If you look at RMAProcForm in the design view, the customer ID is stored as CustomerCustID. Also, is there an alternate way to retrieve the CustomerCustID from the current form?

I am very new to Vantage and hence and not too familiar with programming for it yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kunal

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hello all!

We would like to add a drop down box (ultracombo) which displays only the ship to addresses for any given customer for RMAs. Any given customer may have a different bill to and multiple ship to addresses.

We added a ultracombo to the RMAProcForm (RMA Processing) and added a ShipToAdaptor to it. At the moment, it is displaying ALL ship to addresses, I need to figure out a way to filter that information.

Here is where I am getting an error while trying to reach that goal: using an existing example from epicor, I wrote this code:

Private Function GetCustomerID() as String
Dim customerIDRet as String = String.Empty
Dim customerAdapter as CustomerAdapter = New CustomerAdapter(RMAProcForm)
customerAdapter.BOConnect()
Dim customerID as String = RMAProcForm.Session.CustomerCustID
dim found as Boolean = customerAdapter.GetByID(customerID)

If (found) Then
customerIDret = customerID
customerAdapter.Dispose()
End If

Return customerIDRet
End Function

I am calling this function in EpiViewNotification, as a test for now, like so:
If (args.Row > -1) Then
MessageBox.Show(GetCustomerID)
End If

Essentially, I am trying to get the customerID from the current form that is open (which is RMAProcForm). This code compiles fine, but on execution a error gets throws which says "Public member 'CustomerCustID' on type 'Session' not found.". If you look at RMAProcForm in the design view, the customer ID is stored as CustomerCustID. Also, is there an alternate way to retrieve the CustomerCustID from the current form?

I am very new to Vantage and hence and not too familiar with programming for it yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kunal

____________________________________________________________________________________
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]