Getting Values from MES to LaborDtl table

Thanks for the feedback. I will continue to poke around and see if I can get something to work.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
> I actually meatn LaborHed....
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@> wrote:
> >
> > We used to use them but stopped. From what I recall if you use the fields in End it will go to the LaborDtl.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "drew.pete" <drew.pete@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm on 8.03.408b. Has anyone had any luck with passing a value entered by the user from the End Activity form to the labordtl table in the db? It looks as though they use temp tables on the End Activity form - End, Emp, Hed, LPart - then update the labordtl table upon completion of the form using the native assembly Epicor.Mfg.UI.EndActivityEntry. It must be possible if they have UD fields for End. If not the End Activity Form any other form in MES to the labordtl table I'm sure would be similar. Any help would be much appreciated.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Drew
> > >
> >
>
I'm on 8.03.408b. Has anyone had any luck with passing a value entered by the user from the End Activity form to the labordtl table in the db? It looks as though they use temp tables on the End Activity form - End, Emp, Hed, LPart - then update the labordtl table upon completion of the form using the native assembly Epicor.Mfg.UI.EndActivityEntry. It must be possible if they have UD fields for End. If not the End Activity Form any other form in MES to the labordtl table I'm sure would be similar. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew
We used to use them but stopped. From what I recall if you use the fields in End it will go to the LaborDtl.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "drew.pete" <drew.pete@...> wrote:
>
> I'm on 8.03.408b. Has anyone had any luck with passing a value entered by the user from the End Activity form to the labordtl table in the db? It looks as though they use temp tables on the End Activity form - End, Emp, Hed, LPart - then update the labordtl table upon completion of the form using the native assembly Epicor.Mfg.UI.EndActivityEntry. It must be possible if they have UD fields for End. If not the End Activity Form any other form in MES to the labordtl table I'm sure would be similar. Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Drew
>
Drew,

I do just that using BPM's. Its also pretty straight forward to use a
VB customization as well.

Rob Bucek

Manufacturing Engineer

PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 3111

FAX: (715)284-4084

<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

(Click the logo to view our site) <http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of drew.pete
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 9:04 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Getting Values from MES to LaborDtl table

I'm on 8.03.408b. Has anyone had any luck with passing a value entered
by the user from the End Activity form to the labordtl table in the db?
It looks as though they use temp tables on the End Activity form - End,
Emp, Hed, LPart - then update the labordtl table upon completion of the
form using the native assembly Epicor.Mfg.UI.EndActivityEntry. It must
be possible if they have UD fields for End. If not the End Activity Form
any other form in MES to the labordtl table I'm sure would be similar.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
I actually meatn LaborHed....

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "mmcwilliams22" <mmcwilliams22@...> wrote:
>
> We used to use them but stopped. From what I recall if you use the fields in End it will go to the LaborDtl.
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "drew.pete" <drew.pete@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm on 8.03.408b. Has anyone had any luck with passing a value entered by the user from the End Activity form to the labordtl table in the db? It looks as though they use temp tables on the End Activity form - End, Emp, Hed, LPart - then update the labordtl table upon completion of the form using the native assembly Epicor.Mfg.UI.EndActivityEntry. It must be possible if they have UD fields for End. If not the End Activity Form any other form in MES to the labordtl table I'm sure would be similar. Any help would be much appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Drew
> >
>