GL Account Transform problem

We have several companies that use the same global COA. When we add accounts to the parent company, the same account is created in each company. In order to fix this, we created the necessary transform maps to “change” the account when being pushed to the other companies.

Before Transform:

Parent Company 001|00|10100
Child Company 001|00|10100

After Transform:

Parent Company 001|00|10100
Child Company 002|01|10100

We are in the process of trying to finalize our pilot database, but now when we add a new account, we are getting both the original account and the transformed account into each company.

Parent Company 001|00|10100
Child Company 001|00|10100
Child Company 002|01|10100

Evidently something I have set up is causing this issue, because I went back to our January 1st database and ran the DMT to load the financial structure in. When I finished the load, the process works correctly.

I don’t really want to go in and reconfigure everything again and then restart on the ops side. I was just wondering if anybody had any experience with this before. I have deleted all of our accounts out of the pilot and everything I have tried creates both accounts in each company.

Thanks!