Help Desk Module

Laraine -

We use the Help Desk Module for this. I have some internal training materials that I can share if you're interested. We're on 8.03.405.

Kirstin

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "laraines422" <laraines422@...> wrote:
>
> Is anyone using the Help Desk Module for customer-related issues? We're on 8.03.407c and our Project Manager is looking to implement it, leveraging the cross-references to Sales Orders, etc.
>
> If you're willing to share your experience (email, phone call, short chat at Perspectives), let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance -
> Laraine
>
Is anyone using the Help Desk Module for customer-related issues? We're on 8.03.407c and our Project Manager is looking to implement it, leveraging the cross-references to Sales Orders, etc.

If you're willing to share your experience (email, phone call, short chat at Perspectives), let me know.

Thanks in advance -
Laraine
We are on version 9.04.506c and just preparing to go live with this module having to do with customer issues and ECRs... I would be happy to tell you what we are planning on doing if you're interested or have any specific questions.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "laraines422" <laraines422@...> wrote:
>
> Is anyone using the Help Desk Module for customer-related issues? We're on 8.03.407c and our Project Manager is looking to implement it, leveraging the cross-references to Sales Orders, etc.
>
> If you're willing to share your experience (email, phone call, short chat at Perspectives), let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance -
> Laraine
>