Help finding local Epicor user groups

I will be on vacation and out of the office from Monday March 19th and returning Thursday March 29th. All emails are being forwarded to Dan Sutherby during this period. If it is urgent he can be reached at 508-970-0099x120.
All,

Can anyone direct me to an Alpharetta, Ga or Atlanta, Ga Epicor user
group to join.

I just started learning Epicor 9 and want to join a user group.

Thanks,

Steve Clark

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Funny. I’m in Charlotte, NC and just re-upped my EUG membership and noticed there was no EUG Southeast Regional Group. I figure between NC, SC, GA and maybe TN, AL and panhandle FL/JAX.... there must be some interest?

Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 10:10 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] help finding local Epicor user groups

All,

Can anyone direct me to an Alpharetta, Ga or Atlanta, Ga Epicor user
group to join.

I just started learning Epicor 9 and want to join a user group.

Thanks,

Steve Clark

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4874 - Release Date: 03/16/12

I'm in Jacksonville, I've spoken to a couple people about this off and on.
I was working with an Epicor rep to set something up at one point, but
there wasn't really enough interest and things kind of died out.

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Vic Drecchio
<vic.drecchio@...>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Funny. I�m in Charlotte, NC and just re-upped my EUG membership and
> noticed there was no EUG Southeast Regional Group. I figure between NC, SC,
> GA and maybe TN, AL and panhandle FL/JAX.... there must be some interest?
>
> From: Steve Clark
> Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 10:10 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] help finding local Epicor user groups
>
>
> All,
>
> Can anyone direct me to an Alpharetta, Ga or Atlanta, Ga Epicor user
> group to join.
>
> I just started learning Epicor 9 and want to join a user group.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Steve Clark
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> No virus found in this message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4874 - Release Date: 03/16/12
>
>
>
>
>

--
*John Driggers*
*High End Dev, System Design, Profit Drinking*
**:: 904.404.9233*
*:: waffqle@...*
*:: NO FAXES*

It's tough sometimes to get a user group started. In Texas we had several weak starts but seem to have built up a lot of momentum.

I strongly encourage you (someone?) to take the lead and try to get one organized.

Typically, Epicor will provide a speaker or two (usually a thinly disguised sales pitch for some product or another)

And then try to get some user or two to speak or chair a session on some topic.

I feel so strongly about this that I'd even volunteer to offer what I know and have done with the system.
So somebody, take the challenge and run with it.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Clark" <sclark@...> wrote:
>
> All,
>
>
>
> Can anyone direct me to an Alpharetta, Ga or Atlanta, Ga Epicor user
> group to join.
>
>
>
> I just started learning Epicor 9 and want to join a user group.
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> Steve Clark
>
>
>
>
>
>
I will be on vacation and out of the office from Monday March 19th and returning Thursday March 29th. All emails are being forwarded to Dan Sutherby during this period. If it is urgent he can be reached at 508-970-0099x120.