Help! payment entry problem

If you know there is data corruption you can only talk to tech support….talking to us to fix a data corruption issue would void any support you currently have if it did not work and further damaged your system with Epicor. 

Manasa

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of stu
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 12:20 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] help! payment entry problem

Vista 8.0 Payment entry screen. We Cannot pull the selected invoices into the group. Apparently there is some corruption in the data base, but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stu

Vista 8.0 Payment entry screen. We Cannot pull the selected invoices into the group. Apparently there is some corruption in the data base, but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Stu

I'd look at calling Epicor support :-) they are usually preetty good with "My DB is broken" kind of probelm

Jose C Gomez
Software Engineer

T: 904.469.1524 mobile
E: jose@...
http://www.josecgomez.com

Â

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 1:19 PM, stu <bobbieandstu@...> wrote:

Â
<div>

<p></p><div><p class="ygrps-yiv-536328924MsoNormal">Vista 8.0 Payment entry screen. We Cannot pull the selected invoices into the group. Apparently there is some corruption in the data base, but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be appreciated.<u></u><u></u></p>

Stu

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;min-height:0;"></div>