Holding orders Blank Title 102172

Thank you for forwarding me the document. I did generate the code through the form events wiz and it looks like it pairs up with what your provided for reference, but it's not working. Any more guidance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@...> wrote:
>
> Do you have access to EpicWeb?
> This link it to a tech tip that describes setting defaults.
>
> https://epicweb.epicor.com/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?/ePortal/ABDetail&rs:Command=Render&rc:Toolbar=true&Card_ID=5196ESC&Answerbook=Epicor+-+Change+Requests
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jgiese1988" <jgiese@> wrote:
> >
> > Ahh yes that makes sense. Can you specify that a checkbox be checked by default. In most cases we will always hold an order from the first step of creation.
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I think this is a basic customization.
> > >
> > > I would try adding a checkbox to the summary and bind it to - OrderHed.OrderHeld
> > > I'd label the checkbox &
> > > probably would not bother with trying to duplicate the "HOLD" shape.
> > >
> > > An existing hold shape should display when the new checkbox is selected.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jgiese1988" <jgiese@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Yeah our CS Mgr noticed that after I made this post. It is on the Header tab not on the summary tab as we would have expected. How hard would it be to relocate this to the Summary tab next to the 'Ready to process' check box?
> > > >
> > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > What version are you on?
> > > > > In V8 I had to make a customization.
> > > > > In E9, I think people are using the Hold check-box.
> > > > >
> > > > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jgiese1988" <jgiese@> wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We have quite a few processes involved with creating orders. The orders will sometimes be entered, but not ready to process and ship yet. Problem is as soon as the order is entered into the system it shows up in shipment as a ready to pick. Is there any way to queue orders before sending them on to the next department?
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
We have quite a few processes involved with creating orders. The orders will sometimes be entered, but not ready to process and ship yet. Problem is as soon as the order is entered into the system it shows up in shipment as a ready to pick. Is there any way to queue orders before sending them on to the next department?
Yeah our CS Mgr noticed that after I made this post. It is on the Header tab not on the summary tab as we would have expected. How hard would it be to relocate this to the Summary tab next to the 'Ready to process' check box?

>
> What version are you on?
> In V8 I had to make a customization.
> In E9, I think people are using the Hold check-box.
>
> >
> > We have quite a few processes involved with creating orders. The orders will sometimes be entered, but not ready to process and ship yet. Problem is as soon as the order is entered into the system it shows up in shipment as a ready to pick. Is there any way to queue orders before sending them on to the next department?
> >
>
Ahh yes that makes sense. Can you specify that a checkbox be checked by default. In most cases we will always hold an order from the first step of creation.

>
> I think this is a basic customization.
>
> I would try adding a checkbox to the summary and bind it to - OrderHed.OrderHeld
> I'd label the checkbox &
> probably would not bother with trying to duplicate the "HOLD" shape.
>
> An existing hold shape should display when the new checkbox is selected.
>
>
>
> >
> > Yeah our CS Mgr noticed that after I made this post. It is on the Header tab not on the summary tab as we would have expected. How hard would it be to relocate this to the Summary tab next to the 'Ready to process' check box?
> >
> > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "cooner_55421" <cooner_55421@> wrote:
> > >
> > > What version are you on?
> > > In V8 I had to make a customization.
> > > In E9, I think people are using the Hold check-box.
> > >
> > > --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "jgiese1988" <jgiese@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > We have quite a few processes involved with creating orders. The orders will sometimes be entered, but not ready to process and ship yet. Problem is as soon as the order is entered into the system it shows up in shipment as a ready to pick. Is there any way to queue orders before sending them on to the next department?
> > > >
> > >
> >
>