How can I add the Customer_Country field to Aged Receivables report?

Hello,

I need to do one of 2 things (Either will work):

1. I need to add a control to the Aged Receivables screen to give me all international customers.

2. I need to pass the Customer_Country to the SSRS report so I can filter out all Customers who are in the USA.
    Maybe my thinking is skewed on number 2. That seems like it should be easy. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get the field into the SSRS report.

I am looking at what I assume is the BAQ this report is built on (zHomepage_ARAgedReceivables) and the field is already there.

Any help is appreciated.

Other option to consider is to create a Quick Search to list all international customers and select it in the filter.

1 Like

Can you tell me the steps on how to do that?

Steps are available in Epicor_ICTTools User Guide which can be downloaded from EpicWeb site.

Basically you need to copy the standard report and later modify it, you should never modify a standard report, always modify your own copies, it almost these steps to:

Copy Report Style:

1. Go to System Management > Reporting > Report Style
  2. In Left panel > AR Aging Report > Report Style > Select Standar-SSRS
  3. Open ARAgng
  4. In Actions Menu clic on Copy Report Style and name it

Copy Report Data Definition

1. Go to Report Style Maintenance > Styles > Style Detail > Detail
  2. Rigth clic on Data Definition (ARAgng) open with Report Data Defitinion
    3.- In Report Data Definition > Actions menu > Duplicate Report
    4.- In your own RDD clic on New > New Table and add Customer Table
    5.- In your own RDD clic on New > New Relationship and join the ARPNHead table with Customer
  3. In Data Sources > Report Table > Exclusions > Select the field that you want.

Assign your RDD copy to your Report Style copy.
Sync Dataset
Download and edit (add the new field) the .rdl file
Upload the .rdl file.

If you have Education Courses Licenced check this:
Epicor ERP Epicor SSRS Reporting > Modify System Reports > Workshop - Add a Table\Colum
If not:

1 Like