How to add dummy bank to supplier or invoice

I have a couple of customers that made overpayments and have been sent refunds from our external PayPal account, but not our ledger because I need to process them without doing a journal entry.
The credit memos have been adjusted out of A/R and charged to customer refunds due.
My thought is to create vendors for these customers and enter invoices to offset the amounts in the customer refunds due account and “pay” them through the PayPal ledger account.
My question is how do I set up these vendors to use that ledger account to write a dummy check. I do not need to send a check or ACH payment as it has already come out of the account.
The ledger account is already set up as a bank as I can do a reconciliation for it.
If you need more info, let me know. I knew how to do this in M2K, but not in Epicor.
Thanks!
Ray

You have mentioned that Paypal is set up as bank already in Epicor. You have to add a method of payment to it, which can be cheque or electronic, does not matter. This method will have its own serial numbers as given by Epicor. If it is cheque print it on plain paper, for your record.

Add this payment method to the Supplier account.

Another easier way to do this would be create a Bank Adjustment code for Customer refunds and enter it as an Adjustment. This way you will not have to create a supplier everytime there is a refund.

Vinay Kamboj

Thank you, Vinay.
With your help I was able to get it to work.
Ray