How to display Sale Order field inside UD table form

Thx for replay.

Customization:
I'm not sure I can do it by customization. I dont know the customization-way how to join two tables where parent is OrderHed and child is UD01.
The best way for me will be sample code where I can do sth like that

Dim sql as String
sql = "select ord.number01 from orderhed as ord, ud01 as ud where ord.company = ud.company and ord.shortchar01 = ud.key01"
EpiNumericEditorC17.Value = MyQueryResult <<-- I don't need to store result in table (as record) - only display the value in control EpiNumericEditorC17

BPM:
I was trying to do BPM like that:
New Method Directives - UD01.GetRows - New Base Procesing - Condition:
number of rows in designed query [for each UD01 no-lock where UD01.Key1 <> 'null']is not less than 1 - Action:
set the specified field [aaa] of the changed row to the specific expression [bbb]

[aaa] - it's not correct - I dont want to change table filed value.
[bbb] - here I can only choose UD01 temp table - what I want is to put my own query.

Any ideas how to solve this?
Grettings!
Przemyslaw

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, robertb_versa@... wrote:
>
> Customize the app (or use a BPM) to write the value from OrderHed to your UD record.
>
> --- Original Message ---
> From:"Przemyslaw" <przemyslawhinz@...>
> Sent:Tue 7/6/10 10:58 am
> To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subj:[Vantage] How to display Sale Order field inside UD table form
>
> Is there any way to show value of OrderHed.Number01 in UD01 form?
> UD01 table has Key1,Key2,Key3 and OrderHed has ShortChar01 ShortChar02 and ShortChar03 as Primary Keys.
>
> In BAQ I can join both tables where UD01.Key1 = OrderHed.ShortChar01 and UD01.Key2 = OrderHed.ShortChar02 and UD01.Key3 = OrderHed.ShortChar03
>
> How can I display OrderHed.Number01 value in UD01.Form?
>
Is there any way to show value of OrderHed.Number01 in UD01 form?
UD01 table has Key1,Key2,Key3 and OrderHed has ShortChar01 ShortChar02 and ShortChar03 as Primary Keys.

In BAQ I can join both tables where UD01.Key1 = OrderHed.ShortChar01 and UD01.Key2 = OrderHed.ShortChar02 and UD01.Key3 = OrderHed.ShortChar03

How can I display OrderHed.Number01 value in UD01.Form?
Customize the app (or use a BPM) to write the value from OrderHed to your UD record.

--- Original Message ---
Sent:Tue 7/6/10 10:58 am
To:vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subj:[Vantage] How to display Sale Order field inside UD table form

Is there any way to show value of OrderHed.Number01 in UD01 form?
UD01 table has Key1,Key2,Key3 and OrderHed has ShortChar01 ShortChar02 and ShortChar03 as Primary Keys.

In BAQ I can join both tables where UD01.Key1 = OrderHed.ShortChar01 and UD01.Key2 = OrderHed.ShortChar02 and UD01.Key3 = OrderHed.ShortChar03

How can I display OrderHed.Number01 value in UD01.Form?