How to tell report-wise if an assembly within a job is complete

There currently is no field at the assembly level that rolls up when all operations are complete to indicate that the assembly is available. You have to do a count of completed operations, but that's well within the capability of any crystal report...there are other tools as well.

Rob Bucek
Production Control Manager
PH: (715) 284-5376 ext 311
Mobile: (715)896-3119
FAX: (715)284-4084
[cid:1.234354861@...]<http://www.dsmfg.com/>
(Click the logo to view our site)<http://www.dsmfg.com/>

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:27 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] How to tell report-wise if an assembly within a job is complete - Vantage 8.03

I'm trying to write a report that will show only the incomplete assemblies of open jobs. Is there some way to tell if an assembly is complete without having to some way check if all the operations within the assembly are complete? I can find nothing in the database so far that I can use to know if an assembly has been created. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Abell
Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office: 931.432.8408
Mobile: 615.418.3055
email: MAbell@...<mailto:MAbell@...>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I’m trying to write a report that will show only the incomplete assemblies of open jobs.  Is there some way to tell if an assembly is complete without having to some way check if all the operations within the assembly are complete?  I can find nothing in the database so far that I can use to know if an assembly has been created.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Abell

Information Technology Manager
Flexial - BOA Group - Cookeville, Tennessee
Office:   931.432.8408
Mobile:  615.418.3055

email:  MAbell@...

Isn't there a way to loop thru All Operations on the assy (closed?) and all Materials (Issued?) ?
I just put the job into the "Job Closing" screen and sort by the Operations Complete column.  
If you are writing a report, is there a way to pull the information from that screen?

Georgia