In V9, how do I determine if a period is open or closed?

Use GLBookPer.ClosedPeriod

See General Ledger\General Operations\Close Fiscal Period/Year and turn on Field Help. Select the field (in Test/Pilot).

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "npbretscher" <npbretscher@...> wrote:
>
> In a BPM I need to determine what the first open
> period is. Previously in V8 I could do this via the fiscal table through the closedperiod field being true/false.
>
> In V9, the fiscal table no longer exists and appears to have been replaced with the table 'fiscalper'. The problem is, there is no 'closedperiod' field in this table. There is a 'faclosedperiod', but that is for fixed assets.
>
> I attempted to trace it down by going into the 'close fiscal period/year' screen in developer mode, but the data set that it uses does not bind to a real table.
>
> In V9, how do I determine if a period is open or closed?
>
In a BPM I need to determine what the first open
period is. Previously in V8 I could do this via the fiscal table through the closedperiod field being true/false.

In V9, the fiscal table no longer exists and appears to have been replaced with the table 'fiscalper'. The problem is, there is no 'closedperiod' field in this table. There is a 'faclosedperiod', but that is for fixed assets.

I attempted to trace it down by going into the 'close fiscal period/year' screen in developer mode, but the data set that it uses does not bind to a real table.

In V9, how do I determine if a period is open or closed?