Information Related to Epicor's 1099 Maintenance Modules

I have a fair collection of Epicor user guides and tech references that I keep in an “Official Documentation” folder. I just did a search for PDFs containing the keyword, “1099”, which hit on the following documents:

• EpicorERPApplication_UserGuide_102700.pdf
  • EpicorICETools_UserGuide_102700.pdf

… merely because the application user guide mentions a supplier’s tax ID showing up on an IRS 1099 form… and then both documents because they contain a page 1099 :slight_smile: .

So – Epicor has no official information regarding these modules? :

• 1099 Form Maintenance
  • 1099 Form Type Maintenance
  • 1099 Box Number Maintenance
  • 1099 Code Maintenance

Are these not pertinent to addressing changes in different box/form elements on the IRS 1099-MISC and IRS 1099-NEC?

Might anyone have the “inside baseball”, not-available-for-public-consumption, special club membership, gold star, VIP guide for these modules – OR – for modifying the “US-PrtAP1099” RDL to get it situated for the new “Rev 1-2022” 1099 form that has been released by the IRS?

I know… I know… “the latest Kinetic 11 version contains the updated RDL for Rev 1-2022” :slight_smile:

I know at some point this was moved to the Country-Specific module for United States.

1 Like

All of those modules exist in v10.2.700.8, however.

I just went through this the other day. On EpicWeb look for CountrySpecificFunctionalityGuide_UnitedStates. Same deal with application help, need to look under the CSF categories.

There’s a lot of information in the documentation, but it still does not give you a very good “this is how to do 1099s in Epicor”. I think I figured out the correct steps, but we haven’t tried printing on the actual forms yet so who knows.

2 Likes

Found this for version 2021.1.x:
https://epicweb.epicor.com/doc/Docs/Kinetic_CountrySpecificFunctionalityGuide_UnitedStates_2021.1.pdf#search=CountrySpecificFunctionalityGuide

1 Like

Thanks, Tom.

Looks like the CSF guide contains the information I’m looking for.

Bill, make sure you check out this thread if you haven’t seen it yet:

2021 1099-nec - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

I did see that thread, as well.

Thank you.

Thanks for the tip to search EpicWeb for this document. I found what I needed regarding the Electronic Code for the various Form Types. :grinning: