:dumpster_fire: Insights 2023

noticed that you didn’t put in the letter that the conference is held in Vegas… smart move.

2 Likes

That letter is on Epicor’s page for Insights. I like it, pretty clear and concise.

But yeah, no mention of Vegas :laughing:

Nice profile pic by the way.

I know right. Your profile pic looks awesome as well.

1 Like

Thanks Ken!

WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!

Oh, wait. You are two different people. :laughing:

Turning Natalie Portman GIF by foxhorror

Is there a Discord or Slack Channel that we can get to communicate with those at Insights this year? Could be useful to put what we learned as well. Also, my company is asking if Epicor sells DVD’s of some of the topics.

nope, and nope.

Regarding messaging: The event has an app that has some messaging and social media functionality, but it’s not great.

Regarding content :They don’t allow their content to go to anyone outside of the conference (obviously that’s sort of hard to enforce) but they definitely don’t sell any kind of recordings. The virtual conference they do sometimes will have some of the same stuff in it though. And that’s free.

3 Likes

WOOT WOOT Jerry Seinfeld!

3 Likes

3 Likes

GIF by Next Level Chef

2 Likes

Just a reminder there are a lot of webinars on Epicweb, some of it is similar to the content at Insights. There is also the online conference, which happens as well. The notification for it normally shows up in the rotating ad on Epicweb

1 Like

So what’s the deal with Kinetic?

2 Likes

Yeah that will be great!

Great … a talk about Nothing.

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

2 Likes

Talk to IT. They are the Master of their own Domain.

I heard that in Chef John’s voice, if anyone is familiar.

Can we get Flo Rida back? :dancer:t2:

flo rida nyre 17 GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

I got friends coming down from home, SLC, who want to get a Happy Half Hour car on the High Roller. So there is plenty to entertain yourself if necessary.

2 Likes

Insights is less than 2 months away. who is all going?

We had the Wisconsin User Group last week. Not a lot of hands went up when the “Who is going to attend Insights” Question was asked. Hope more folks here are headed to Insights.

We are heading out on the 12th, Signed up for training on Sunday/Monday. Presenting on Wednesday…

As an introvert I have a tendency to be heads down in the moment, so its not you its me if I don’t talk to you. :slight_smile:

So to plan ahead a bit. Any meetups planned? Any folks open to exploring downtown one night? There is a cool Arts district with a few Breweries next to one another if there was enough interest, we could rent a bus for a few hours and do a small pub crawl/food. (Thinking Friday-Sunday as once the conference starts there isn’t much free time).

No pressure as I can just ghost like normal.

4 Likes