Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip

I hate to jump on the bandwagon of me too, but could I get that attachment as well. We've run into this multiple times as well and have had to call Insite and have someone webex in to do their secret password and all this hand waving to fix it.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> Hey Paul, check your inbox. I sent you some instructions as an attachment that may help you out.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: ppipaulz <chaosavy@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:40:58 PM
> Subject: [Vantage] Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip
>
> Â
> I was wondering what some options/procedures are for this occurance:
>
> When using Vantage customer shipment entry along with Insite Manifest, the end result is that after end of day has been ran in Insite Manifest on the packing slips, the packing slip is no longer editable (marked closed, and cannot be opened). This makes sense since in effect it has left the building and is on its way to the customer. A problem arose for us when a mistaken quantity has been entered into the packing slip. The system was told that more material shipped than actually physically did and because the end of day was ran before the error was discovered we can't alter the packing slip, this is creating problems for accounting.
>
> Did anyone come across this before? What are some of the options?
>
> thank you
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
I was wondering what some options/procedures are for this occurance:

When using Vantage customer shipment entry along with Insite Manifest, the end result is that after end of day has been ran in Insite Manifest on the packing slips, the packing slip is no longer editable (marked closed, and cannot be opened). This makes sense since in effect it has left the building and is on its way to the customer. A problem arose for us when a mistaken quantity has been entered into the packing slip. The system was told that more material shipped than actually physically did and because the end of day was ran before the error was discovered we can't alter the packing slip, this is creating problems for accounting.

Did anyone come across this before? What are some of the options?

thank you

Paul
Hey Paul, check your inbox. I sent you some instructions as an attachment that may help you out.

Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:40:58 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip

Â

When using Vantage customer shipment entry along with Insite Manifest, the end result is that after end of day has been ran in Insite Manifest on the packing slips, the packing slip is no longer editable (marked closed, and cannot be opened). This makes sense since in effect it has left the building and is on its way to the customer. A problem arose for us when a mistaken quantity has been entered into the packing slip. The system was told that more material shipped than actually physically did and because the end of day was ran before the error was discovered we can't alter the packing slip, this is creating problems for accounting.

thank you

Paul

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
This is exactly what I needed and works great! Thank you very much, this will ease a lot of frustrations.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
> Hey Paul, check your inbox. I sent you some instructions as an attachment that may help you out.
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: ppipaulz <chaosavy@...>
> Subject: [Vantage] Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip
>
> Â
>
> When using Vantage customer shipment entry along with Insite Manifest, the end result is that after end of day has been ran in Insite Manifest on the packing slips, the packing slip is no longer editable (marked closed, and cannot be opened). This makes sense since in effect it has left the building and is on its way to the customer. A problem arose for us when a mistaken quantity has been entered into the packing slip. The system was told that more material shipped than actually physically did and because the end of day was ran before the error was discovered we can't alter the packing slip, this is creating problems for accounting.
>
>
> thank you
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Steven, if you could share with me its something we run into as well and I would like to see how you address it
Â
Thanks

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:

Subject: Re: [Vantage] Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 3:04 PM

Â

Hey Paul, check your inbox. I sent you some instructions as an attachment that may help you out.

____________ _________ _________ __
To: vantage@yahoogroups .com
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 2:40:58 PM
Subject: [Vantage] Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip

Â

thank you

Paul

Steven, can you also send me the instructions as well. We have had similiar problems.
Thanks,

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Mark Wagner <mjfw2003@...> wrote:
>
> Steven, if you could share with me its something we run into as well and I would like to see how you address it
> Â
> Thanks
>
> --- On Mon, 9/21/09, Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: Steven Gotschall <sgotschall@...>
> Subject: Re: [Vantage] Insite Manifest - shipped order, but wrong quantity on pack slip
> Date: Monday, September 21, 2009, 3:04 PM
>
>
> Â
>
>
>
>
> ____________ _________ _________ __
> From: ppipaulz <chaosavy@ymail. com>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups .com
>
> Â
>
>
>
> thank you
>
> Paul
>
>
>
>
>
>
>