Inspection Processing Search - GetRows Object Reference Error

Hello Epigurus,

We have an error being thrown whenever we search for PO receipts in inspection processing:

Application Error

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail

Correlation ID: d64a8e93-6a5f-427c-ae6e-ad78c0330fc4
Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Program: Epicor.ServiceModel.dll
Method: ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException

Client Stack Trace

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase`1.ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException(Exception ex, DataSet[] dataSets)
at Erp.Proxy.BO.InspProcessingImpl.GetRows(Boolean plOperation, Boolean plMaterial, Boolean plInventory, Boolean plFirstArt, Boolean plReceipt, Boolean plRMA, String pcInspectorID, String pcCutOffDate, String whereClauseNonConf, String whereClauseFirstArt, String whereClauseRcvDtl, String whereClauseRMA, String whereClauseSelectedSerialNumbers, String whereClauseSNFormat, String whereClauseInspProcList, String sortBy, Int32 pageSize, Int32 absolutePage, Boolean& morePages)
at Erp.Adapters.InspProcessingAdapter.GetRows(InspProcessingSearchOptions opts, Boolean& MorePages)

Apparently, some subcontract PO receipts are causing this issue (I have narrowed down the problem PO’s / receipts). When I delete these receipts, the error goes away and we can actually search. I can’t seem to narrow down what the issue is with these PO’s/receipts though.

What’s also strange is I can receive line 1 release 1 of one of the problem subcontract PO’s, but when I receive line 1 release 2 the error shows back up. (Releases show below)

The releases look identical to me, other than the due date.

Any ideas what might be causing this error?

It was related to the jobs…for some reason some didn’t have labor reporting resources assigned.