Inspection Required on Requisition Entry

I’ve been asked to look at using the Insp Required button when entering purchase requisitions. It seems grayed out, no matter what I select for requisition type. I understand that it can’t be used for “Other” , but I am unsure if it is a selectable field in certain instances or simply a read-only field that shows if the item is marked at the part class.

My question: Is it selectable, is it read only, or is it part of another module (Like Enhanced Quality)?

Thanks
Rick

Did a quick test and noticed the checkbox is a little “quirky” during entry.
Where InspReq reset to false every time I entered a value in other fields on the form.
However, once I did a final save of the record with InspReq set to true, the checkbox does seem to work… no special modules.

Is “Allows Requisitions” set to true in your User Account?

Hey Bruce, I haven’t tested this but is it defaulting every time you change the Part Class or Supplier on the PO, since there is an Inspection Required field on both the class and supplier record?

So if for Supplier ABC you have Insp. Req = 0, every time you select “ABC” in the PO it “helpfully” populates 0 in the PO?

Possibly also Part number since there is “Inspection Required” at the Part Plant level.