Inspection Result Entry Error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

Help, i was successfully entry the data for inspection plan configurator but when click retrieve to view the data i always get this error and even when i reopen the configurator this error is still occur…what happened??

You may want to send the full text of the error in the post. However, I would assume the Inspection Plan has errors.

Application Error

Exception caught in: Epicor.ServiceModel

Error Detail

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Program: Epicor.ServiceModel.dll
Method: ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException

Client Stack Trace

at Epicor.ServiceModel.Channels.ImplBase1.ShouldRethrowNonRetryableException(Exception ex, DataSet[] dataSets) at Erp.Proxy.BO.ConfigurationRuntimeImpl.StartPcValueConfiguration(ConfigurationRuntimeDataSet ds, ConfigurationSequenceDataSet ds2) at Erp.Lib.Configurator.Runtime.ConfigurationController1.StartPcValueConfiguration(ConfigurationRuntimeDataSet configRuntimeDS, ConfigurationSequenceDataSet configSequenceDS)

Yes, it is something wrong with your Configured Inspection Plan.

I’m having the same problem

I’m getting the error when I go to “Get Details” once I’ve pulled up the Config part in the quote. Where do I start looking for issues?

Interesting we started getting this on plans that have historically worked. As only one person works on the plans and they are off for the week my first instinct is to blame the update that happened hours before this error started occurring.