Intermec CK75 Scanner Questions

I left that file as default and it looks like your image.
Is 0xBA a semicolon?

See attached usage guide. In this guide, see the list of supported virtual keys for remapping - this is for your text file.

Transmitting Function Keys through RDM.docx (242.3 KB)

The text file and everything look like they’re set up fine.
If I hit F2, it does not transmit it, but if I hit “=”, it will transmit the F2.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

@NWhitall that looks awesome! I’ll definitely check into it, though, it may not be feasible for us to start over with a new product at this point.

People use tablets, you guys must have some Powerful Scanners that can AIM from 50 feet up a Warehouse Rack and still target the Barcode and even go through a little “Nylon Wrapper”… I am so Jelous my Android cant even scan something properly 2cm away thats why HandHelds are for =)

@hmwillett old thread but Intermec has a Systems Center Tool u can also Download and manage all your Handhelds from your Desktop and see their health, status and EVEN RDP Into them =) Free somewhere on honeywells site.

Also another tool to configure Prefixes, Suffixes and if you use AIAG Labels to “eat” away certain Prefixes that you may have embedded in your Barcodes like “P123456” P AIAG Prefix for PartNum.

But you obviously have come across this by now =)

1 Like

We actually use SOTI MobiControl for remotely maintaining the handhelds.
Works pretty well since I don’t work in the location they’re used!

1 Like

Nice for Intermec we use theirs and for other Handhelds we use Avalanche

From what I understand with MobiControl, you can maintain any device that has a Windows, Android, or IOS.
I haven’t tested that yet, however.

bartenderlol

When Intermec is Life.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl: this forum I swear

@Chris_Conn I’m dying over here.

1 Like

I’m late to this topic, but I have a client that has a resolution issue with their Intermec. Will the “How to Configure Intermec for Epicor” solve this:

You have to get an RDP client that supports 320x240 resolution.

1 Like

Any recommendations?

Android or Windows?

For Windows, I Googled an old version of Windows RDP from 2011.
For Android, I use XtraLogic RDP, which costs $14 per license, but works well.

Windows. It’s an Intermex purchased 4 years ago. I can get the model if it helps.

There are some setting for zooming in, but I have no idea how to do it, or where It’s set up. I’m pretty sure all of the intermecs are like this when they are first set up.

We use CK71’s but the setting should be the same. When in Remote Desktop Mobile click options at the bottom and and make sure full screen and fit remote desktop to screen are checked. If you haven’t found the old rdp download yet let me know and I can share the one we use. I also install an app called RDM_Keepbusy which keeps the rdp session from dropping after a few minutes of inactivity. That was driving my warehouse guys crazy before I installed it.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, we used to do all of those work arounds too until I switched them to Android. All of the bugs that were in Windows aren’t in the Android OS version. It’s been much more usable.