Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for

Thanks Karen,

Yes I got that. Really appreciate your help. Have a good one !

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> Under Material Mgmt, Purchase Mgmt, Setup is where the Buyer setup is and it shows a list of authorized users for each buyer.
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kiran
> Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:45 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Re: Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for other buyers ?
>
>
>
> Hi Karen,
>
> Yes I was testing & found for some buyers I can open & change their POs but for some I was getting error that I am not authorize.
>
> But how do I find that which buyer is authorize to make changes in other buyer's PO ? We want to restrict all buyers to open any other buyer's PO .
>
> --- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@<mailto:kschoenung@>> wrote:
> >
> > I think if only the buyer is the only authorized user for that buyer, this will happen - test this to find out...
> >
> > From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Kiran
> > Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:27 AM
> > To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> > Subject: [Vantage] Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for other buyers ?
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi Friends,
> >
> > I am looking for solution for PO. I want that if I am creating a PO then no one can make any kind of changes. It should be read only for all other buys & users.
> >
> > Does anybody know the way to do so ?
> >
> > Really appreciate your support.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Kiran
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
Hi Friends,

I am looking for solution for PO. I want that if I am creating a PO then no one can make any kind of changes. It should be read only for all other buys & users.

Does anybody know the way to do so ?

Really appreciate your support.

Thanks
Kiran
I think if only the buyer is the only authorized user for that buyer, this will happen - test this to find out...

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kiran
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:27 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for other buyers ?

Hi Friends,

I am looking for solution for PO. I want that if I am creating a PO then no one can make any kind of changes. It should be read only for all other buys & users.

Does anybody know the way to do so ?

Really appreciate your support.

Thanks
Kiran

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Hi Karen,

Yes I was testing & found for some buyers I can open & change their POs but for some I was getting error that I am not authorize.

But how do I find that which buyer is authorize to make changes in other buyer's PO ? We want to restrict all buyers to open any other buyer's PO .

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...> wrote:
>
> I think if only the buyer is the only authorized user for that buyer, this will happen - test this to find out...
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kiran
> Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:27 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for other buyers ?
>
>
>
> Hi Friends,
>
> I am looking for solution for PO. I want that if I am creating a PO then no one can make any kind of changes. It should be read only for all other buys & users.
>
> Does anybody know the way to do so ?
>
> Really appreciate your support.
>
> Thanks
> Kiran
>
>
>
>
Under Material Mgmt, Purchase Mgmt, Setup is where the Buyer setup is and it shows a list of authorized users for each buyer.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kiran
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:45 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for other buyers ?

Hi Karen,

Yes I was testing & found for some buyers I can open & change their POs but for some I was getting error that I am not authorize.

But how do I find that which buyer is authorize to make changes in other buyer's PO ? We want to restrict all buyers to open any other buyer's PO .

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Karen Schoenung <kschoenung@...<mailto:kschoenung@...>> wrote:
>
> I think if only the buyer is the only authorized user for that buyer, this will happen - test this to find out...
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf Of Kiran
> Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:27 AM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [Vantage] Is it possible that PO created by one buyer become read only for other buyers ?
>
>
>
> Hi Friends,
>
> I am looking for solution for PO. I want that if I am creating a PO then no one can make any kind of changes. It should be read only for all other buys & users.
>
> Does anybody know the way to do so ?
>
> Really appreciate your support.
>
> Thanks
> Kiran
>
>
>
>